Celebrity Couples/Pairings that don't make sense.

Odd or Weird or Unusual Celebrity Couples/Pairings that are together that don’t make you wonder why they are together.

For example - If it is true, Nicole Kidman and Lenny Kravitz, I like both but seperately. She is like a modern day Grace Kelly, sophisticated, beautiful, He is a Hippy, Rocker Guy.

It just makes me go Huh, why are they together?

The classic:

Ernest Borgnine and Ethel Merman.

Tom Cruise and a woman.

Pia Zadora and Chewbacca. It does not make sense!

Larry King and anyone.

Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft.

J-Lo and Ben. He seems like an alright guy and she…well, she should be all alone. Stranded. Where we never have to worry about another stupid song or movie from her ever again.

Pretty much any supermodel. Have you seen the guys some of them have married? Wow.

The recently wed Danny Elfman and Bridget Fonda…WTF!!!

Eliza Dushku and anyone but me.

Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas. What the hell?

Lyle Lovett was married to Julia Roberts !!! (That’s downright creepy)
Cindy Crawford and David Copperfield
Christie Brinkley and Billy Joel

No cite, but I think that was Claudia Schiffer, not Cindy Crawford.

As for Lyle Lovett and and Julia Roberts, that is creepy. I’d think Lyle would have had better taste in women.

That’s the pairing I thought of when seeing the OP.

That and Jack Nicholson/Lara Flynn Boyle

Harrison Ford/ Callista Flockhart.

Danny Elfman and Bridget Fonda?

Cool…

Danny proves that macabre geeks can be really really cool

Rebecca Romijn-Stamos and John Stamos. I don’t know why; he just seems rather cheesy.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. They just come across as too different.

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. I guess it’s that I can’t imagine being attracted to someone sixteen years younger than me

Of course, all my knowledge comes firmly from media, and I don’t have a clue what these people are like in real life. If I did, I imagine my views on them would change drastically.

I dunno, Demi and Ashton seems like the perfect pairing… as seen by a publicist.

Both are minor talents (or No-talents) who get a lot of free publicity out of it, making them seem like bigger celebrities than they really are.

I kinda cynically see this one as a classic marriage of power and beauty. Kinda the modern-day Hollywood Royalty a’ la Pickford and Fairbanks (though those two were closer in age).

The late Stiv Bators (of the Dead Boys) and MTV Vj Martha Quinn. Stiv was a crazy junkie punk rocker and Martha was…well…not.
< Honer> Mmmmmm…Martha Quinn…arghlarghlarghl </ homer>

Jon