Celebrity douchebag, um, chef Guy Fieri's Lambo Stolen

Link hereto news story.

I feel just heart-broken…:smiley:

Wait why is he being characterized as a douchebag, again?

Yeah, he’s annoying, but I wouldn’t call him a douchebag.

He was a big topic in this thread

Well, there is the matter of his picture being under the definition of the word in Webster’s…

Probably because he’s a gigantic douchebag.

He owns a $200,000 car. You cannot do so without being a douchebag. It’s in the agreement.

I’m a bit perplexed by the term: Lamborghini sports car. Does Lamborghini make economy sub-compacts or minivans, and I’m just unaware of this fact?

I’m confused. His personal vehicle was on the showroom floor of a dealership?

Obviously, rich people do things weird. My car is on the street in front of my house.

Well, the Lamborghini probably isn’t his day-to-day vehicle. He might have kept it there for security purposes.

That would be ironic.

Wow, being a marginal cook on the Food Network certainly pays well. I doubt Lidia Bastianich drives anything that flashy.

I suspect he makes more hosting Minute To Win It.

No, but they do make tractors.

And trucks http://autosmobilewolrd.blogspot.com/2010/11/lamborghini-truck-old-new-2010.html

The phrase “lambourghini sports car”'doesn’t necessarily imply that there are Lambourghinis that are not sports cars. In this case “Lambourghini” is a modifier specifying the type of sports car.

In that case, isn’t “sports car” still unnecessary?

And the TGI Fridays commercials.

Language isn’t math.

Not if you’ve seen the two posts which show that Lamborghini make things other than sports cars. Of course in this case it’s probably unnecessary because I don’t think many people hearing about a stolen Lambo would ask, “Hmm, I wonder if that was a sports car, a truck or a tractor?” :slight_smile: