Celebrity Sex Tapes

As an American I don’t really know who she is either, but any chick that’s into lesbian anilingus is fine by me.

Dr Laura Schlessinger had some nude photos. While that sounds disgusting, she actually didn’t look that bad during her 20s.

Moving thread from IMHO to Cafe Society.

Seen the tape have you :wink:

Probably 'cause they’re high when they do it.

Eric Dane has "kind of a " sex tape, not really, just him totally wasted where he’s with another woman and his wife.

This thread has an incredibly high ratio of views to posts. :smiley:

That Wikipedia link says it all. Worldwide, in a period of over a decade, in an era where camcorders, digital cameras, and phone cameras are many times as common as ever in history, a measly two dozen tapes, many of people who have limited fame even in their own countries and are not celebrities by any rational measure, have surfaced. Virtually endless? Totally endful, I say.

Why do they do it? For personal enjoyment and titillation, just like millions of people used to take still pictures of themselves having sex. Why should they think they will be stolen? Who takes private pictures of themselves thinking they will be stolen? How many times has that happened in the entire world in history for anybody to think that way when they’re having a good time?

Variety used to run an ad from a marketing company that would produce and then ‘leak’ sex tapes for fledgling or has-been actors. That is all.

This. Just seriously, this.

Who was the last famous person to have a sex tape leak while they were still famous? Pamela Anderson? Rob Lowe?

The rest of the people on that list are famous either because of the sex tape (who was Paris Hilton before?, a socialite that no one had ever heard of) or stopped being famous a long time before (Tonya Harding, Jenna Lewis, Dustin Diamond, Scott Stapp). I guess the Kid Rock-Scott Stapp groupie orgy counts too, as they are both still decently famous and Rock N Roll Jesus sold a bunch of copies. But I truly love the replies from our British brothers and sisters in this and similar threads…

…Can you believe that famous nude models (and really, how many nude models could someone list by name?) like Keeley Hazel and Abi Titmuss would ever appear in sex tapes? It’s just so shocking and suprising. My stars…