Censored For Being Politically Incorrect

Well, although I know that there are people who read this forum and no other – and therefore posted my original post here under a different thread – the powers that be deleted it, something that has not gone unnoticed by others.

Watch what you say around here, folks.

And thank you for all of the support I have already gotten in other forums and in email.

-Melin
Former Board Goddess

I’m gonna take 8:45 in the pool on when this thread gets deleted.

You forgot to specify AM or PM, Pb.

Uh…that would be AM. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Can I have midnight, please? After all, sooner or later, Nickrz has got to go to sleep.

This is saddening. I make no pretense of knowing all the facts, but I can’t help feeling that the matter was and is being handled badly and is going to tear up the community again like the CPB wars did.

Silencing is an awfully heavy-handed tactic. Even trolls are usually driven off by ridicule, not by erasure.

Designated Optional Signature at Bottom of Post

Nah, don’t worry about it. I wanted my side of the story told, was all; I don’t intend to stick around and keep a war going, not my style. I’m going to fade off into the sunset in the near future now that Ed has decided to allow my post to stand (in the BBQ Pit and in About this Message Board). I do appreciate the manny messages of support that I have gotten from so manny of you. It’s good to have friends.

-Melin
Former Board Goddess

I’m closing this thread since it’s not germane to the forum. If you want to continue this discussion, please take it up in the BBQ Pit. If anyone’s interested, I’ve posted my views there in the thread entitled “REPOSTED: ‘Fired for being politically incorrect.’”