Charter member vs guest in each header

Yes, I basically only returned because I quit Facebook, and had to get creative in how I waste my time.

At least here I actually learn new things.

Where else can I go to be a 15-year guest? They haven’t made me leave the couch or pick up my soiled underwear yet.

That was yours? FOUND HIM!

I don’t know as I said before I took a forced 10 year brea…k last time I was here was bush junior was in his 2nd turn and the board was down for a month in a half…it wasn’t long after we came back that my personal life went to a hell its never recovered from …

Looks like pay-to-post started sometime in 2004, and ended either late 2008 or early 2009.

This I know. It ended October 2008. That’s when I joined. I waited right until Pay to Post ended. Well, to be more exact, I got the 30 trial at the end of August through September, knowing it would be free in October. And, yeah, I got a few free days, too.

This is interesting. If you guys’s dates are right, and I assume that they are, then that means that I must have been paying to post at one point. Which is a bit disconcerting to me, since I have no memory of having done that.

I bailed during that whole dark period. At first, I ponied up because I wanted to keep my Member status. But events conspired and I lost interest in posting and/or paying completely. But I wandered back after a few years.

I was paying all along, since I have Charter membership, that is probably why I didn’t realize it was pay to post.

I’ve been paying the $15 per year, for the entertainment value.

But still, no matter what your level, I think you’re still limited to one search in 2 minutes. Bummer. Hey, do the mods get to search more frequently?