Check it out

You guys could use some Demo-Rage™. It really gets you going!(NO, it isn’t a drug)

Demo-Rage™

Advance, and be recognized!
(Whatizzit?)

Ok, I’m a traveler from another board(hence my name). And we are itching for it over there, but for some reason, wanting it(demo) makes you hyperactive. It was a stupid idea that I made popular.

Demo-Rage™

Since you can’t edit posts on this board, I’ll elaborate on my previous post.

Demo-Rage™ is a condition I guess. In which a BZ fanatic’s gaming need’s are not met. Thus the poster starts to go crazy.

Stage 1: Slurred speech, a few really off topic ideas.

Stage 2: Absurd ideas are constant and random

Stage 3: Ideas are getting hard to come by, but by now, the ideas are just pointless.

Stage 4: No recorded cases yet

Most ppl at my board are either at 1 or 2. Only a select few(me included) have gotton to 3 and obtained a bonus round.

Demo-Rage™

Hmm…sound like most people here are at 1 or 2!

“Age is mind over matter; if you don’t mind, it don’t matter.” -Leroy “Satchel” Paige

News Flash: You have to be a BZ fanatic. I’m converging on stage for. If you wish to become one check out

(Active link to commercial site deleted - Nick)

I’m not endorsing, just leading:4

Demo-Rage™
[Note: This message has been edited by Nickrz]

Yes Nick… My link at the end of my posts is harmful and commercial, but this thread is wholesome and isn’t trying to sell us anything…

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Geeze Louise, Sate, you coulda just told me via email instead of screaming in public.
I can’t read every thread every day, guy!
(Can’t fallen angels have a heart, too?)

Sorry Nick…