Cheryl Tiegs' nipples

Different strokes I suppose. I like the convenience of clicking on the link, having it open a new browser window for me, then I just delete three characters from the URL, and press enter. To me that’s much easier than copying the url, manually opening another browser window, pasting the new url in and pressing enter.

I’m distracted by the crotch of that suit. It looks like a maxi pad.

Why would you manually open another browser Window? Is there a browser out there that doesn’t use tabbed browsing? In Firefox, ou highlight the link and drag it up, and then middle click to open a new tab.

Still, the best way is just to spoiler tag it. It meets the two clicks rule, but still gives you a link. For example:

More Cheryl Teagues:

(If you just put in a URL, you have to add a space in front to get a link)

Huh. How about that? Thanks!

What’s wrong with Clift’s Palate?

I was in seventh grade when that SI Swimsuit Issue came out, going to a Catholic grade school. Our tiny school library had an SI subscription, but, much to our disappointment, the librarian had removed that particular picture from the issue.

I was a teenager at the time and had a subscription to Sports Illustrated. Even better, I had written a letter to the editor which got published. In that issue. Sports Illustrated sent me an extra issue, in manila envelope, with a letter expressing their thanks for me writing in.

Wish I still had one of those two copies.

I agree. Not so much that it looks like a maxi pad, but that it is distracting. I always thought the effect was the opposite of what is intended. The lining meant to obscure her pubic area actually draws attention to it. (Come to think of it, maybe that was the intention.)

Playboy had only started showing pubic hair a few years earlier. If Sports Illustrated showed even the slightest hint of pubes, there would have been riots in the streets.

True. Nice photo but no camel toe, either. :wink:

As a teenager, I liked that poster as much as anybody.

But a few years later, I actually saw the real Cheryl Tiegs at a Yankee game. The old saying “the camera add a 20 pounds” is not a lie- she was absolutely anorexic in person. Not even a LITTLE bit attractive.

(I’m sure she’s heartbroken that she’ll never score with a catch like ME!)

We have it on microfilm - I imagine many libraries do. You could get a copy of your letter, at least. (And some black and white nipples.)

I know. What I meant is that the opaque white area of the suit seems to be coyly drawing attention to her crotch, without actually showing anything.

Amusing Cheryl Tiegs anecdote:

My first year in college was my roommate’s second year. He had the same dorm room for both years, and planned on staying in it for his entire college career. And for good reason – it was a great room. In fact, his older brother had that room for four years prior to that.

The older brother hid a Cheryl Tiegs poster (the bikini one) in the drop ceiling, but wouldn’t tell my roommate which tile it was over – not until his last year. It drove my roommate crazy, but he wasn’t about to check every single tile to find it.

One day roomie got a call from his brother. “Pick me up a very rare drum part that can only be found in your city and mail it to me.” Roomie was bitching and whining about how he was going to have to go find this stupid drum part, pack it up, and mail it to Canada.

I suggested that he strike a bargain with his brother.

We were enjoying that poster later on that night.

Am I the only one giggling about this?

Maybe it’s because Ms. Tiegs is special to me. :smiley:

I thought Cheryll Ladd looked better, but I can see why the Cox-Tiegs joke was irresistable.

So what you’re saying is that you two were the laziest people in the history of college? How long could it possibly take to check 100 ceiling tiles? (Or check one tile, poke your head up there with a flashlight, and be done with it.)