Child support: If neither parent lives in enforcement state, does case revert to original state?

Mother still lives in original state, with kids. Dad moved to another state and enforcement was transferred there. Now dad is moving back to original state after two years.

Will enforcement be transferred back to original state? Does something need to be filed to make that happen?