Chistmas Eve twins for China Guy

Woohoo for you ChinaClan! Little Serena surely made a dramatic entrance into this world! Perhaps her first onesie should say “drama queen”~ :slight_smile:

So you’ve decided against naming one of the Apgar?

Audrey and Apgar. Doesn’t sound so bad…
Congratulations!!!

Congrats!

And remember: Don’t wrap their birthday presents in Christmas paper.

Now that is a Christmas gift ! I hope things just keep getting better for all of you.

Happy birthday to the twins!!!

{{Chinaguy and family}}}

Congrats, and may all be well!

Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. China Guy! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Just keep telling yourself it only gets easier from here. It’ll be a lie, but it’s a reassuring lie!

(And well-intentioned advice from an outsider: if your family celebrates Christmas, then decide right now to celebrate the twins’ birthday in June.)

Congratulations to the China family - stunning Christmas story too!

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Best wishes of happiness and prosperity to the China family…

:slight_smile: YOWSERS!

My goodness, I was holding my breath as I read your post.
Congrats to you and MrsChina and big sister Jaqueline.

Congratulations to the entire China Family, and know that my Christmas prayers will be for complete wellbeing for little Serena.

Saw Serena this Christmas afternoon. She’s doing great! Turned her head to look at me when I started talking. She’s not having a great first christmas what with a tube in her stomach for feeding (5 cc formula every 2 hours) and tubes in her nose to kep lungs inflated with oxygen. It will be fantastic when we finally get to hold her. she’s still isolated and tiny in the incubator. Tomorrow hopefully we’ll have some mother’s milk to take over.

Apgar is a standard test for newborns. 10 is a perfect score. I’d hate to see what a 1 looks like as Serena was only a two after the first minute. :frowning:

Thanks everyone for the best wishes.

What a wonderful present for you and mrs China Guy. Congratulations! Glad Serena’s doing OK now.

And what lovely names! :slight_smile: Are you giving them Chinese names too?

What beautiful names. Especially Serena. Do you mind sharing their Chinese middle names with us?

Congratulations to you and your wife, ChinaGuy. I’m happy for you.

As a person whose birthday is close to Christmas, on New Year’s Eve, let me second this sentiment. My family never did, but I knew a couple other kids whose birthday was indistinguishable from Christmas.

I’m so happy to hear that Serena is responding so well now!

Double Bestest Wishes for the Chinaclan.

What a wonderful (and scary) Christmas Eve! You’ve chosen beautiful names. Congratulations ChinaFamily and please keep us updated!

GT

Congrats, ChinaGuy, and good wishes and vibes to your family.

:slight_smile:

congratulations and congratulations!

Holy wow! What a ride. I’m happy that everyone is OK, especially little Apgar. Er, I mean Serena. (She’ll always be Apgar to me. :smiley: )
Congratulations to all of you!