Christmas Cards for Doper Kids - 2013

Thank you for the idea to include stickers!!! I have a whole pile of them and, as a 30-mumble-year-old grown-ass adult with no kids or nieces/nephews, I need to share them with someone who will enjoy them all.

By the way, whoever has girls S. M. and C. M. I was careful to include identical stickers in each card (far be it from me to encourage sibling jealousy) but the stamps on each one are complimentary halves of a larger image.

Just in case your kids dork out on things like that the way I sometimes do. :slight_smile:

oooeerr - I meant that she pasted stickers from her collection into the cards - I saw her doing artwork in some of them also…

We sent one per person…just hope the addresses are readable enough for the postie.

You probably shouldn’t expect anything from us till the later part of next week - I think the postage is around 7-10 days from here.

Since the cards are for the kids I’m not going to open them up. I will say that I got four sets of cards for the girls today. From, Fairfax, Pittsburgh, Charleston, and StGermain. Thanks, they will enjoy opening them this weekend.

<Meek admission>

I got through half of them and then swamped with work. Should get he rest addressed tonight. Will hit the mail on the weekend. Hopefully will make their way in time.

I’m on island time, mon.
</Meek admission>

I finally sent out my last cards today. sheepish look Sorry it took so long. I hope everything gets everywhere before Christmas, but if not, I hope the kids will still be happy even if the mail is a bit late. :slight_smile:

International kiddos might get theirs a bit late, but I’ve sent mine out. Cheers, kids!

Mine hit the mail on Saturday.

I’m more of a lurker than a poster, but i’ve been lurking for over 10 years. I have a 9 year old daughter who loves to get her own mail. Could she be included? She just had her tonsils out and has had a crappy Holiday Season so far.

PM Bookkeeper and get on the list. It’s getting late, but I could still send out a card and some stickers.

StG

Mine go out tomorrow. Work imploded last week. Just wrote them all out today and off they’ll go.

Sorry for being so late. :o

PMs sent. I’ll drop mine in the mail today and hope it gets there by Christmas :).

Oh, it’s no fun to be sick at Christmas. The card is in the mailbox, ready to be picked up.

The ankle-biter is gone for her Christmas break, but I’ll see what I can do about dropping a note these few days - with postage times from here, don’t expect anything before Christmas though :frowning:

mickymb - card sent to your daughter. I hope it makes it in time.

StG

I can do another ------- be glad to! Got it from BOOKS and will probably mail tomorrow.

My girls love getting mail. Thank you all! The yoga cat pics are today’s treat. So cute and so funny!

I finally send mine out, or rather the girls’ out over the weekend. The only ones I didn’t send out where the overseas ones as I needed stamps for them. They went out yesterday. I’m still getting a few more in the mail which is nice, they will open them on Christmas.

Yay! I’m glad they came and they like them. I thought it was something different.

Got one from St Germaine yesterday - THANKS!
Now two people are excited (the sprog is away, so I can’t pass to her till Tuesday, and we have a stamp collector in the office)