Christmas Cards for Doper Kids - 2013

I’ll be happy to send cards.

PM’s sent with addresses.

I’ve self added myself to both lists - have sent PM with the recipient’s address…

Quite happy to send from Singapore -

Also - I am still seeking a penpal for a 9 year old girl…PM me if you are interested

Got the first batch of addresses from Bookkeeper and have them about done. PM me with any additions. (Don’t know if BengAngMo made the first one or not)

I doubt so -

But to avoid confusion I’ll leave it to BroomStick to do the updates…

All addressed, and ready for the mail tomorrow!

You’re on the ball - I’ll be going to BUY cards today

Also to **Wolverine **- does the sprog converse / read putonghua?

Cards are now in the mail.

Our cards were sent out Saturday. My daughter bought a metal Christmas mailbox she found at Michaels to put outside to receive her mail. So I’m going to stick her cards in there. She gets so excited getting mail.

Mine will go out tomorrow!

Mine are being stickered now, will be in tomorrow’s post

I will have to wait until this weekend when I pick up my kids to get them to sign them. They will be out next Monday at the latest. With the exception of the ones over seas they’ll be there by Christmas.

My cards are away. I put in some stickers in for the girls, Avengers temporary tattoos for the boys.

StG

I wn’t be able to get my cards out today, but I may be able to mail a few tomorrow if I can get stuff ready.

By the way - for the recipients - they were all written (and then stickers added) by the sprog…I just passed her the addresses.

Fingers crossed - they will reach in time.

BTW - at 55 cents each for postage - I wanna send more!

We got two today. My girls were giggling over them – especially the one of the enormous cat with the caption – “Missing turkey? Haven’t seen it.” Ha. My toddler particularly likes the one with the pic of the pretty doggy in the snow.

Thank you, Dopers. You made my girls very happy today.

Four cards recieved today: two from pai325, and two more from California. One of the ones from California had a cat playing with the decorated Christmas tree singing “O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, your ornaments are history”. My oldest found that so funny… he could hardly take a breath in between the belly laughs. pai325’s cards had awesome pics of cats and dogs… soon my boys were in deep discussion, theorizing which pet would be destroying which Christmas ornament :smiley:

Dopers are awesome!

Sent out a few cards today. Will try to send out more as the days go on.

Last mailed today – here’s hoping the Pony Express makes it. Fast. Mine have cards in cards which makes them easy to spot.

We received a card today from pai325 my daughter loved. She was so excited. Thanks for the cute pictures of your cat and dog.

The cat/dog humor cards from California are from me. I figured each kid would probably like to open their own as much as my kid likes to open and receive cards. I thought they were funny too.