Christmasy Stuff to Do Online?

I’ve really been in the holiday spirit this season, but it seems today has reached to a fever pitch. So now I’m in the mood to fiddle with something online relating to Christmas, although I have no idea what that would be. In the past, I’ve made snowflakes or decorated rooms and trees. Sadly this year I’m lost. Anyone have any ideas?

My daughter and I have been playing games on www.noradsanta.org all month. Most are kids games but they are fun.

And you could always elf yourself!

Thanks shell. That ‘light up the Christmas tree’ thing oughta keep me busy for a while.

Someone at work had sent a lot of Christmas greetings both cheerful (for kiddies) and insulting (for adults) using Portable North Pole

I probably will log on and attend the Yule festival for Lord of the Rings Online.

Make-a-Flake!

Warning: this will suck up much more of your time than you think it will. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I’ve wasted more time with snowflakes over the years, it’s ridiculous. The only difference is I use this site: SnowDays! 'cause the ‘cutting’ is a bit easier. :slight_smile:

Someone else posted the Chin Christmas Carolersin a different thread.
There’s also JibJab’s Elf Yourself and MovieMaker sites.

Came in to suggest ElfYourself. Great fun.