Chuck (04/07/2009): "Chuck vs the Dream Job"

I couldn’t remember either, but the Wikipedia article on Chuck Bartowski said that his mother left when he was in the fifth grade (they reference the episode “Chuck Versus the Best Friend”).

There doesn’t seem to be any focus on their mom like there has been on their dad. Makes me think that they aren’t really bothering with her.

The scene where Chuck shoots Casey was hilarious. And the one where Chuck shoots up all the Fulcrum agents.

There is… another.

Maybe, maybe not.

[SPOILER]IMDB has Chevy Chase for 2 episodes, I’m guessing the next one will be when dad gets rescued.

They have Scott Bakula for 3 episodes. That one is a little hard to figure, do we count the prior episode with Orion? (We didn’t really “see” Bakula in that one, it could have been anyone.) So, he’s got either one or two more to go.[/SPOILER]

Good ep, as they always are. But I had to chuckle at how they tried to keep us in suspense about Chuck’s father. Is he just crazy? Oh, c’mon guys. The second he opened the door he might as well have said “hi Chuck, I’m glad you followed my clues and found me. Yes, I built the intersect and I am a genius spy on the run who abandoned you and your sister to keep you safe.”

I agree, poor Ellie. She thinks all the men in her life are fuckups, which couldn’t be farther from the truth. Well, unless you count Morgan.