Chuck (3/14/2011): "Chuck vs the A-Team"

So… Jeff’s a clairvoyant?

Anyway, I hope we see a lot more of Volkoff’s lawyer. I’d pay money to watch Ray Wise read the phone book.

What do you mean? There’s no one named Cia in the show.

So how did Oliver Platt’s character stop the bomb from going off?

I don’t mind the product placement if it’s limited to a short scene and more importantly keeps the damn show on the air. It’s a lot less annoying here than it was on Heroes where it seemed half of Hiro’s plot revolved around “NISSAN VERSA!” and that was in the first season, the one that most people actually liked.

I was surprised to see Greta Stacy Kiebler back. I was under the impression that Stone Cold Steve Austin had killed her back when she tried to stop him. Granted he just decked her, but I assumed the type of guy he was playing would’ve finished her off, even if off screen.

In a wacky mix-up at the factory, instructions on how to disarm a bomb were printed in place of nutrition information.

Or not.

The bomb has two contact points that, if allowed to touch, will complete the circuit and blow up the plane. Platt’s character needs something non-conducting to jam into the junction point. He uses the straw he’s been chewing on.