Cleanup's Useless Facts

It is still inaccurate :wink:

P.S. Don’t take any of this the wrong way, you seem very likely to fit in here.

Cleanup

left-square-bracket, letter b, right-square-bracket,left-square-bracket, letter b, left-square-bracket, letter b, right-square-bracket,right-square-bracket,left-square-bracket,left-square-bracket, slash, letter b,right-square-bracket, slash, letter b, right-square-bracket, left-square-bracket, slash, letter b, right-square-bracket.

Yes, the ‘quote’ button. Hence me telling people to reply to my post in order to figure out how I did it. I

Bippy I suspect you didn’t type what you meant to type. As I don’t think it is possible to take the wrong way being told that you will probably fit in somewhere.

(I think you missed a 'not)
Or were you being ironic? I am slow.

in hindsight it is possible to misinterpret “do a reply to this post to see what I had to type to get that” at least two ways.
I should have typed “press the quote button to see how I did that”

Oh no, I see, the Don’t take any of this the wrong way went with my refutation of that 500 mph blood thing. It wasn’t meant to go with the “you seem very likely to fit in here”. That definitely shouldn’t have been a comma, but I am addicted to follow-on sentences, which is of course a very bad habit, don’t you agree?
:), Bippy

ahhh, I see. Change the comma to a full-stop (I am British, sue me) and the sentence reads perfectly!

It’s amazing how much difference a few pixels can make (or a slightly taller dot)!

Yeah. I thought it was just “reply to this to give me an answer,” and I took you for an obvious retard.

Maybe it was too obvious.

I agree. Cleanup probably will fit in here. That is if something that I am suspecting about Cleanup turns out not to be true (and I hope it does)

Why the hell does everyone bold member names? Lobsang.

Cleanup is a rebel.

I’m American. Don’t tempt me! :wink:

Just had to check the “octupus eating own arms” thing. Apparently that’s not through hunger, but stress. Rats do the same, so it seems.

Carry on, folks.

When rats are under stress, they eat octopus arms? :wink:

A grammatical conspiracy. :o

when eat octopus arms bring pie

To get back to the OP, and not hijack the thread any further (especially with Weeble and Bob references. though the bolding one wasn’t too bad)…

If New York City were as densely populated as Alaska, 14 people would live in Manhattan.

More babies are born in September than any other month.

The organisers of the replica of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre had to get special permission from the authorities to have a thatched roof built.

Thatched roofs were banned in London after the Great Fire.

If you put all of the unverified `facts’ spread online from end to end, there would be no end.