Cleveland/NE Ohio Dopefest '07

Just don’t wear any icky black & gold, or there might be a stoning :slight_smile:

Will there be a theme?

Christmas? You can dress up like Mr. Jingaling!

I’m thinking more along the lines of sports teams.
Jerseys, tee-shirts and the like.

Huh. We’re kind of afraid to wear our UF gear around here lately. It intimidates people :D.

Ok, here is a revised list: Women, Children, Red Indians, Spacemen, and a sort of idealized version of a complete Renaissance Man .

Isn’t that the expanded list of who was first into the lifeboats on the Titanic?

Yes, I knew you of all people would spot that.

My better half lives in Berea. I might be back in Cleveland later in the year. Are Cleveland dopefests a regular thing/annual?

I am kinda new around here, but it seems from past threads that they are annually in the spring. Although, there is talk of a get-together in the fall for OpalCat’s move to the area. Will you be around in the Fall?

I’m gonna take that as a compliment, dammit. :wink:

Can a Pittsburgher (who will find it difficult not to wear Black 'n Gold) who is a recent transplant to Erie come?

See posts 39 and 40. I’d say yes.

It was!

Update: I emailed elmwood and he’s cool with the date/time we agreed upon, Sat. May 19 at 5pm, and says he’s already begun collecting beer for the occasion.

Very cool.

Could someone just let me know about the children thing? I’m fine either way, but if the small one needs to be left home, I’ve gotta book the grandparents in advance, or find a sitter.

So what can we bring?

E.

There were a few kids there last year. I doubt elmwood would mind, but you may wish to email him.

Count me in!

I’m sure GrizzRich brought his cubs last year.

And they were delicious. Can’t wait till the GrizCouple have a few more.