[QUOTE=Siege]
I’ll have to check a few things, but would anyone mind if a Pittsburgher joins the party? I’m sorry I’ll miss a chance to meet freckafree, but there are some other folks I’d like to meet.
Fixed coding
[/QUOTE]
Just don’t wear any icky black & gold, or there might be a stoning
[QUOTE=An Gadaí]
My better half lives in Berea. I might be back in Cleveland later in the year. Are Cleveland dopefests a regular thing/annual?
[/QUOTE]
I am kinda new around here, but it seems from past threads that they are annually in the spring. Although, there is talk of a get-together in the fall for OpalCat’s move to the area. Will you be around in the Fall?
Update: I emailed elmwood and he’s cool with the date/time we agreed upon, Sat. May 19 at 5pm, and says he’s already begun collecting beer for the occasion.
[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]
Update: I emailed elmwood and he’s cool with the date/time we agreed upon, Sat. May 19 at 5pm, and says he’s already begun collecting beer for the occasion.
[/QUOTE]
Very cool.
Could someone just let me know about the children thing? I’m fine either way, but if the small one needs to be left home, I’ve gotta book the grandparents in advance, or find a sitter.
Could someone just let me know about the children thing? I’m fine either way, but if the small one needs to be left home, I’ve gotta book the grandparents in advance, or find a sitter.
So what can we bring?
E.
[/QUOTE]
I’m sure GrizzRich brought his cubs last year.