Cleveland/NE Ohio Dopefest '07

The 26th is the only weekend I/we have open in May-but don’t plan it around two out-of-staters. :slight_smile:

Well I guess I’ll catch ya next year. (I’m only going to live in Cleveland for about 2 years, so that will probably be my only chance. Heh.)

either works for me.

Something could always come up to change it, but I’m currently open for all the dates named.

I’m also available on all dates mentioned.

What the…didn’t you guys plan (and then un-plan) something on the 28th last year too? Happens to be my birthday - still :slight_smile:

I’m not available on the 28th (someone was nice enough to schedule my brother’s wedding shower that day) but once again I am not sure if I am coming.

I thought you guys usually had this later in the year? (June?)…cuz you know, it HAS snowed on April 28th before! :slight_smile:

Shall we take a formal vote, O Buckeye Dopers, or go with Sat. May 19 to oblige ZipperJJ?

Saturdays April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26… all good dates for me.

And just to throw out this reminder… May 13 (Sunday) is Mother’s Day.

Five days later, having heard no objection… Sat. May 19 it is. 5pm, shall we say, at elmwood’s?

Sounds good. I think we can use part of the time to plan a “Welcome To Cleveland” party for OpalCat…or just a fall DopeFest, which would accomplish the same thing! Surely by fall all threat of snow will be over…

Phooey. I thought May 19 was good, but it turns out that’s my nephew’s graduation.

Maybe next year. :frowning:

I’m in!

I’ll be there, unless my house closes and I have to move in that day, which means I’d be late. I’ll bring some sausage and peppers.

I have a race at Nelson Ledges on May 19th, so I’ll have to pass yet again!

Dorjan and freckafree, we’ll miss you. Everyone else, see you next month!

OK, I’ll come and I’ll bring a food item of some sort… unless I chicken out. I’m a weenie like that. :slight_smile:

Plan a fall NEO Dopefest while y’all are together, K?

Chicken and weiners would be fine.

Let’s hope it’s not snowing!

I’ll have to check a few things, but would anyone mind if a Pittsburgher joins the party? I’m sorry I’ll miss a chance to meet freckafree, but there are some other folks I’d like to meet.

Fixed coding

IMHO, any Doper who’s willing to make the trip is more than welcome… but it’s not gonna be at my house. What say you, elmwood…?