NE Ohio DopeFest on Sat. April 13

BMalion has graciously agreed to host it at his home on the West Side of Cleveland. All are welcome. Tentative start time is 6:30pm.

Who’s in?

I’ll be there…!

Count me as a maybe…

I’m there.

Put me down as a maybe. I’ll check back in.

I’ll need a ride there.
Oh, wait.
The Chicago Reader, Inc., and its agents, including the administrators and moderators of the Straight Dope Message Board, are in no way responsible for anything associated with any real life meeting of our members. While we permit SDMB users to post announcements and other discussion of meetings and events on the Straight Dope Message Board, we don’t organize, sponsor, endorse, approve, or have any formal association with such events or any activities that may occur at them. We don’t vouch for any individual or group organizing an event. Attend at your own risk. SDMB moderators and administrators who attend events do so as private individuals and not as representatives or agents of the Chicago Reader, Inc. We encourage all attendees at these events to obey the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are held.

Same here. Have to see about a babysitter. But a night with adults sounds quite nice.

It does, and it is.

Coincidentally, I was driving through Ohio yesterday and I was thinking I only live a few hours away from Cleveland and I should visit the city. I was thinking more along the lines of this summer but this is a good reason to give me a push.

If I get a job or win the lotto before April 12 I’ll be there so probably not. :frowning: Sorry to miss it.

We’ll miss you.

Kittenblue, cooie!

I’ll try to make it this time, even though it’s on the west side. (It’s impossible to get west siders to come to the east side. Damn pussies.)

Hey! We went to 2 Dopefest, no 3 on the Eastside.

Next one’s in Parma…

What’s the drive time from Cincinnati to Cleveland? 6 hours?

Count me as a maybe until I get home and can check my DayRunner. Be good to see Sam and folks and to visit my losings.

5?

Wow, not only can I make it, but I can probably even get there myself without having to beg a ride. “West side of Cleveland” as in the city itself, not one of the western suburbs?

Kamm’s Corners. Waa-Hooo!