Clothahump, and others...

In this thread Clothahump says this…

To keep from hijacking that thread, I’ll open one here. What are the disasters that have befell our nation in the last 8 years? What are her felonies? Please tell me, I really want to know what has happened that I have missed.

Anyone who can point out the disastrous bullshit is welcome.

Please, put up or shut up.

How about when Obama took away all our guns and sent people to reeducation camps to convert Christians into Muslims?

And then forced them to get gay married.

Well the price of gas is through the roof and unemployment has been going up every month for the last few years.

And look how the stock market has crashed.

**Disaster #1:
An black guy with a scary muslim middle name and his uppity wife and kids are living in the White House. For 8 years, for free!

**Disaster #2:
What’s next? Some mouthy smart-ass bitch that thinks she’s more clever than a rich white guy?! Ugh… At least she’s white…

It doesn’t matter to the Reality Challenged. You can list every fucking prediction the right made about Obama and how not a single fucking one of them came true, and they’ll still make the same fucking delusional claims about the next person, or about next year.

And while all too many of them will claim to be “Christians”, they clearly are not. They have accumulated teachers according to their passions (as below).

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 ESV

But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

2 Timothy 4:3 ESV

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions

Alternate universe #1:

Why didn’t he just get us out of Iraq immediately? By waiting another year, 231 good Americans died for nothing, only for ISIL to fill the vacuum when we left! And now look at the region! What a mess!

Why in gods name are we still in Iraq? 1317 American families are missing sons and daughters because we still didn’t get out of that mess!

How could Obama stand by and do nothing while Gahdaffi massacred Benghazi? Those 200,000 dead will join the likes of Rwanda and other genocides that we did nothing to stop.

Why on earth did we start a war with Syria? Sure, Bashar al Assad is dead and gone, but now it’s worse than before, and thousands of Americans are dead! What on earth was he thinking? All just to prove he wouldn’t let a stupid “red line” be crossed?

And, according to my mother’s facebook feed, prohibits soldiers from worshiping Jesus.
Not to mention all the death panels out there killing innocent Grandpas and Grannies.

Lets see:

Obama got Osama Bin Laden, after miserable failure W said “Osama’s location was not his top priority” after he started two fucking wars because of what Bin Laden did.

I can’t be assed typing the rest out so where is a summary of his 50 worst disasters:

More seriously does any GOP / Trump supporter actually have the balls to state clearly what exact disasters Obama has caused? Nope, none of you do because you’re all fucking cowards that jump at the boogey man of “radical islamic terrorism” so you live in fear of your own shadow your entire miserable lives.

The curious thing is that we have actual disasters that we can compare ourselves to.

I mean, this is what an actual disastrous administration looks like (From CNBC):

“On the economic front, the International Monetary Fund expects Venezuela’s economy to contract by 8 percent this year, and it sees inflation growing by a staggering 481.52 percent in 2016 and 1,642 percent in 2017. To fight off the dizzying inflation increases, Venezuela has hiked the minimum wage four times, the latest coming last week.”

Or Duterte killing drug dealers without due process.

Or, not to beat a dead horse, the US and world economies nearly collapsing in 2008.
I’m not sure what kind of optics you need to be wearing in order to see the US in 2016 as an actual hellhole, rather than a fairly successful work in progress that could use considerable work on the employment and healthcare fronts.

Why on earth does Obama get us mired in these Middle East conflicts? We should be taking care of things at home and all our soldiers and billions of dollars aren’t making any difference to ISIS.

If only he’d said the words “radical Islamic terrorism” it would have fixed everything.

Simple, you are white (probably male) and are bitter that your career has gone nowhere and you blame that on the fact that you actually have to compete with Blacks, Women and Hispanics on the labour market, and for professional jobs even. You’re bitter that your white skin is no longer an easy pass to a comfortable middle class life, like your father had, or you are the father that had the easy pass to the comfortable middle class life.

Thats it, thats Trump’s base and any Trump supporter is welcome to prove me wrong.

Don’t forget that our favorite past time is murdering brown people.

Unfortunately, for all too many of these people, it is a hell hole because they’re losing the damned culture war. Donald Trump is one of the painful last spasms of this real and imagined past land of ‘personal responsibility’ and everlasting good times*.

• Offer only applies to White Christian Males. Minorities don’t count in any way, especially not any of the bad stuff.

He’s a fucking Fox parrot who doesn’t have an original thought in his head, nor the personal motivation to attempt to find out what the truth may be. He just keeps fucking that goat.

There was a Pit thread asking if anyone here had been more wrong more often than a certain poster. The answer is: Yes, Clothahump.

Conservatives are alarmed by the ballooning debt and stagnant economic growth. They think ACA is a colossal disaster and have been working to destroy it since it was enacted. They think liberals are chasing pipe dreams with failed green economic policies that don’t replace fossil fuel industry. They think the Middle East is on fire and Russia and China are feeling their oats because of Obama’s fecklessness and bluffs. They see the millions of Muslim immigrants disrupting Europe as a result of weak liberal policy and a disdain for their own culture. They see all these problems and then they see liberals worrying about bathrooms, gay people buying cakes, and micro-aggressions. Listing all their complaints would take several more paragraphs. You can disagree with all of this of course, but if you don’t know their complaints you might want to pay more attention since they certainly aren’t shy about sharing.

Hillary was accused of mishandling classified information, deleting incriminating e-mails after being subpoenaed, potentially letting unauthorized personnel see classified info, possibly letting it be hacked by foreign interests. The FBI determined she lacked intent and didn’t press charges. It was in the news for a little bit. The only thing, it seemed. Other potential scandals conservatives, and some leftists, accuse her of include the Clinton Foundation being a slush fund/pay to play operation for foreign interests, especially Middle Eastern oligarchs and arms dealers. There are also many past scandals they think were felonies the Clintons got away with as well, going back to the '80s and '90s.

The funny thing about the conservative Obama criticism is there’s so much, but they don’t care about the sorts of complaints anyone from the left would make, like you might think they might accidentally agree, but more often they support those policies, e.g. bad on transparency, going after whistle blowers, civil liberties, mass NSA spying, letting banks off the hook, or arming despicable actors in the Middle East.

Well, 8 million jobs were lost, and the GDP contracted by 5.1%. And unemployment doubled.

Oh wait. That was under Bush. Obama actually fixed the economic clusterfuck, leaving us in a much better position today.

Never mind.

A Fox Parrot sounds so cool. Is it a furry bird or a feathered cat?

I know what conservatives are alarmed about. I do pay attention. But thanks for the condescending tone. It really helps the conversation. The fact of the matter is that none of the things you have listed is a disaster. None. I’m still waiting to here from actual conservatives what has been so bad. Bunch of mewling quims can’t back up their apocalyptic talk with anything substantive.