Color Code for your Feces (kind of gross)

FOr that matter… if urine is sterile and you can drink it… how long could one survive drinking their own urine and eating unprocessed corn & saurkraut?

And if you get sick and take a swig of Pepto Bismol with 4 aspirin (to form bismuth salicylicate?) that will clog you for a little while and “leave yer turds black as sackcloth.”

Maybe it was orlistat (AKA Xenical). Basically it prevents the body from absorbing parts of the fat in the food eaten. If a person on orlistat eats too much fat it just passes out of the body.

Drugs That May Discolour Faeces

BLACK
Acetazolamide
Digoxin
Sulphonamides
Aluminum Hydroxide
Ferrous Salts
Tetracycline
Aminophylline
Hydralazine
Theophylline
Amphetamine
Hydrocortisone
Triamcinolone
Amphotericin B
Methotrexate
Warfarin
Corticosteriods
Potassium Salts
Chlorpropamide
Prednisolone

BLUE
Chloramphenicol

GREEN
Indomethacin

**PINK/RED ***
Anticoagulants
Aspirin-like drugs
Barium
Heparin

**ORANGE/RED ***
Rifampicin
Clofazimine

YELLOW
Senna
Antibiotics (Oral)
Barium

BLACK/WHITE SPECKING
Aluminum hydroxide

• These colours may indicate intestinal bleeding
    Drugs that May Discolour Urine

BLACK/BROWN
Ferrous Salts
Metronidazole
Nitrofurantion
Senna

ORANGE/ YELLOW
Heparin
Rifampicin
Warfarin

BLUE/GREEN
Amitriptyline
Indomethacin
Deferoxamine

RED
Phenytoin
Senna

biddee’s post is one true honest to goodness shit list.

:smiley:

I almost rushed to the ER the first time I shat after realizing that I actually liked beets.

This was maybe 6 months ago.

Coincidentally, I think that’s the day my wife and I truly exited the “honeymoon” phase of our marriage.

-j

Clear jelly feces could mean either mucous or you’re gay and pooping out Vaseline.

I prefer the post that it prevents your body from absorbing the fat. So, if you smoke pot, you should take these drugs… i honestly didn’t think there’d be this many posts and so much info on poop… i submitted this question to cecil at one time (as i have with everything i posted…)…

Why would someone be happy to poop Vaseline?

:smiley:

smootman - run that by me again…

Hey, you got butthole in my Vaseline!

No, you got Vaseline in my butthole!

They’ve been drinking amniotic fluid in utero, the poop is meconium, there is no algae in the uterus, so there is no need for plecostomus or herbacides.

Once I pooped this lovely shade of blue-green. It freaked me out, but I felt fine, and it never happened again. I don’t know what I ate to cause THAT.

As for baby poop, it’s not just meconium. Babies can produce a range of colors, as can the rest of us. Ick.