Come join the Memeing Tillions poker club!

New leaderboard for 2021 is up at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15qczia_FCjAIxn9duqJfNKzBH9E6ELnmOk-hJr-efus/edit#gid=505959348

After two tourneys, manson has a pretty good lead on the field. Nothing that I can’t whittle away in 1 or 2 more games, though :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m just getting lucky.

New tournament tonight. A good way to de-stress from this week’s news cycle. Come have some fun and play some cards! Pot Limit Omaha tonight, if that’s your thing.

Can’t believe it’s Wednesday again. Time seems to just be flying by. Speaking of time, it’s time for another No Limit Hold 'Em tournament. It’s getting pretty exciting, the more people who join the more fun it gets.

Come and relax for a couple hours. You can drink while playing (not that I do that!) and enjoy even more!

Another Friday night poker tournament! Tonight is 6+ Hold 'Em, which (looking it up really quickly) turns out to be regular Hold 'Em, but there are no 2,3,4 or 5 cards. I’m not sure if the hand rankings are changing, come to the game and find out! See you there!