Come to Think of It, I Don't Think I Have Ever Tried a Poll

Do I know how to create a poll?

Regards,
Shodan

Apparently not. Neither do I, never tried it.

Magic 8-Ball says: All signs point to “No.”

Tricky question. Do I have the answer?

Actually it’s simplicity itself. Experiment with it in Preview.

That’s odd.

Regards,
Shodan

Apparently you guys answered between the time when I submitted the thread, and when I added the poll.

Or something. Is that how it is supposed to work?

Regards,
Shodan

Oh hey, there it is.

If I have pissed in your corn flakes, you could just say so.

You haven’t pissed in my cornflakes - I was just fooling around with the poll feature. My apologies if you were offended.

Regards,
Shodan

I was 78% sure that you were joshing with me. As I’m fairly certain that you voted for Bob Dole in '96, I will trust in your integrity and say We’re cool, dude.. But you’ll have to send me some cheesecake of Lucille Bremer to make up for it. :cool:

Polls are deceptively difficult - mostly because the instructions suck major ass.

You’re missing a fifth choice – “None of the above”. No poll is complete without that one.

Lucille Bremer? Isn’t she the one who was electrocuted after farting in her bath?

Regards,
Shodan

That is what Fool of a Took! <blank> is for…

Fool of a Took! Even after you add that fourth option, there are still more options.

The usual feckless threats.

Stop being smarter than me, thou foul dwimmerlaik!

Option #4: The Welshmen take him down before he levels up to Lore-Master.

I thought about making some wisecrack about how neither the Welsh nor any Welshman shall ever defeat me, but I figure if I do Tuba or one of the other adults will adjudge the thread as having descended into pointless weisenheimericity and that would make me sad. Besides, I have forgiven the people of Wales their many sins on account of them having produced not merely Catherine Zeta-Jones but also Aimée Ann Duffy, second-greatest songstress of our age, and thus I have transferred my irrational hatred to another race.

Yes, in fact there is a sometimes-disorienting lag between when you write the OP, which is then posted, and when you complete the poll.