Come up to my room. I want you ( to fuck me/ get fucked by me)

Yeah, this has got to be a trick question. I mean, c’mon, I’m female and I’d definitely be down with this. No stupid game playing from someone I already want? Where would I sign up?

Depends on the length of our conversation.

Yeah, and the “yes” answer for the guys is pretty exaggerated, too. I would’ve been happier answering “yes” if it weren’t worded so extremely, and I feel fairly certain that few of the women answering “no” would actually run away screaming or call their friend a pervert for hitting on them.

I’m a female, and I chose reticent. This is because the question was clarified by having the pick-up in question be an old attractive aquaintance. Therefore, I assume that this man was an old unrequited love interest of mine. So there’s a history here.

Now, would I go with him? Personally, I doubt it. This one night stand thing isn’t my style.
But I’d sure give it a good thinking over, for old time’s sake.

I’m a woman and I’m all for it but I refuse to take ownership of the term “I’ll cream”.

Hmm. Why ?

My answer is that it wouldn’t change anything.

If I already wanted to have sex with them, then the answer would still be yes. If I didn’t, the answer would still be no.

There is no chance I wouldn’t have already considered it.

Attractive and good conversation is not enough information to determine which way I would have chosen.

This is going to sound strange but it is an honest question. Would this actually work in real life for anyone on a regular basis? I am in the weird position of being a divorced father and yet I have never, ever even asked out a girl in my entire life let alone thrown out sexual propositions because I never needed to. They always asked me and I just waited for the good ones. It simply has never come up until now. Are you telling me that I could just ask some of these females around to come to a hotel room and they might do something? I always assumed they were in my car because they needed the ride and never even got a tip.

For someone like me who can be a good actor, is this a good strategy in general. I know the women of the SDMB are more whoreish than average in general but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Should I just start throwing out propositions at random to build up a good score or would I just end up in jail with a terrible reputation?

Mold me. I am your clay.

Wow, I thought this was an easily answered grammar question.

Wow pt 2: I can’t believe nobody mentioned that this was a typical scenario for being approached by a prostitute and/or being set up in a sting by a policewoman acting as a prostitute.

I would straight out say “no thanks.” I’d say it’s almost guaranteed she’ll leave right away and/or latch on to somebody else.

Smooth, man. Smooth.

Do all the Doper men need to confront Shagnasty on the field of honor now? Cause that could possibly be the most interesting Dopefest ever.

You know, you could do both. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUfB8hng2bo

Because it’s icky. It instantly conjures up mental pictures that you don’t want me to identify.

I’m probably nastier and more vocal and verbal about it than any woman you have ever met. But only when I’m already actively aroused, not before.

And as it happens, “cream” is a word I would find unappealing under any and all circumstances.

I sort of object to the word “cream” because I find it pretty gross but other than that it seems like a no-brainer. I’m newly single, having a great time with someone I find attractive and he wants to rock my world for one night only? It’s like a dream come true.

I wish more men wanted NSA sex. They all say they do but then they get all clingy and start talking about marriage and kids and feelings. Frankly, it’s annoying.

Really? A lot of prostitutes approach their former coworkers and proposition them after a long conversation?

Where exactly have you worked?

Interesting. I’m in my late 30s and male. All my single female friends want to get married and have kids. I actively want to not have kids…and while I’m open to a relationship, I’m pretty happy as a single guy. Your friends and my friends need to meet, I guess.

Which raises an completely hypothetical question…What are the odds that a single women who already has a 5 year old(ish) wants NSA sex, instead of marriage?
It seems like the existence of a child would push someone towards the “stability” of a relationship.
-D/a

I, too, object to the wording of the poll. Why couldn’t it have been a simple “Yes/Maybe, or I’d be hesitant/No”? What’s all this other crap about?

No. It would be creepy if you did it. It doesn’t work if you’re creepy.

I may be missing something here. Isn’t one of the main POINTS of hanging out in bars, other than to drink alchohol, to meet someone to potentially have sex with?

Well, unless you offer to pay her, it would be entrapment.

Although that thought has occured to me IRL.

If you don’t offer to pay her, I don’t see what they could bust you for. If she asks for money, then that changes the OP’s scenario.

Seconded. Actually, one of the things that could possibly make me hesisate in this scenario is “what if I can’t get rid of him later?”.