Come up to my room. I want you ( to fuck me/ get fucked by me)

Alice, I doubt seriously that you’re boring, even with being married.

Hmmm… you underlined attractive but it was preceded by the word ‘old’

If you mean this as former, then I prolly wouldn’t go back there ( don’t open the can man! The worms will eat you!!)

If you mean this as in aged… No

I’m surprised by how many women welcome the direct approach. No doubt they are really hot ones in bed.
Wish I knew that when I was young and single.

And why are so few women (compared to men) responding ?

If I wasn’t in a relationship and it’s someone I find the least bit not repulsive?

Of course. Why on earth not?

I probably would. I might want to flirt a bit longer and prolong the interest, but if he was hot enough and didn’t skeeve me out in terms of creepiness? I don’t see why not.

I’m not sure I’d even make it up to the room.

Well, you stacked the deck pretty hard:

(1) they already know the person, so the what-if-this-person-is-a-psycho factor is alleviated
(2) recently single, so probably fine with a one-nighter instead of looking for something long term
(3) posited that the person is attractive and you have some degree of chemistry (wonderful conversation)

You mean things have progressed so far in modern relationships that I can throw out my “etchings” and still get laid?

If he’s hot, and not creepy, and it seems safe enough… yeah, I’m down.

Oh, and Shagnasty? Screw you, buddy. I’m almost 42 and holding up just fine, thankyouverymuch. :wink:

Jebus you could crush a man’s head with your thighs!!

Hmm…

Yes. Yes, I could. :cool:

At my age I’m not so interested in a one-night stand, even with an “old flame” (of which I don’t have any that I would be interested in seeing again).

Wait, there is one possible exception, which would largely depend on how well he has held up in the 30+ years since I’ve seen him.

On the other hand, if it was one of my secret crushes in Jr High or high school (who were all straight, as far as I know), then the odds go up quite a bit. I probably wouldn’t care what they looked like, at least up to a point. That was the main reason for going to my 40th HS reunion, was to see some of those guys again. Unfortunately, none of them was there.
Roddy

Nailed it. Unless my acquaintance with this person gives me some reason to turn them down, I’m going for it.

The only thing for me that would make me reticent (if I was single, knew the person, and all established caveats) is the explicit invite. If a good lookin’ fella that I knew and liked asked me to come up to a hotel room I’d do it, because I like sex and I really like hotel rooms. But if he actually said “to fuck” I feel like some of the mystery was gone. I prefer a knowing look and raised eyebrow to actually coming out and saying it.

Sure, as long as there’s nothing about her/him that would make me not want to (like knowing they are in a monogamous relationship). I’d tease him/her for being so blunt, and maybe toy with them a bit just for fun, but sex would definitely ensue.

I’d do it, sure.

The interesting thing for me isn’t how the men’s answers break down different from the women’s, by the way: It’s that men are apparently much, much more likely to answer a poll question like this in the first place. :slight_smile:

I think I’d be down. There is no real reason not to.

I think the answers for the women are a bit off putting. I probably wouldn’t cream right then and there, and even if I were turned off I wouldn’t think he was pervert for asking.

I had to pick based on the idea behind the answer rather than the wording.

Who the hell is saying no to this?