Comedy Central- Beth Littleford

I’m watching the Beth Littleford Special on Comedy Central. She does the funniest interviews with “stars” that you’ve ever seen. This is laugh out loud stuff. I just watched a hilarious interview with Boy George, and Dione Warwick is coming up. The teaser shows Beth saying to Dionne:
“Your psychic friends network went bankrupt this year- did your psychics not see that coming?” she says it so seriously- it’s hilarious. Watch it if you haven’t yet.

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

I’ve been watching her interviews for a while too, and love her! Have you seen the Comedy Central spoof of “The View” with Barbara Walters et all? They call it “The Daily View” and it features Jon Stewart, Mo Rocca, Lance Degeneres, Beth Littleford, and one more guy whose name evades me right now.

They dress all in pastels and the set is done up kind of like the Babara Walters show. It’s hilarious.

Jon Stewart is soooo sexy and appealing to me.

So is Beth.

Office Girl! :wink:
I have the that spoof- it’s hysterical. I love those interviews- it’s clear that they splice in questions that aren’t really asked. I don’t understand where they find these wackos. I like Beth the best, though. Funnier then all the rest put together…

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

yeah, she is The Woman. I do also love the guys at times.

Have you seen Laura Kightlinger? (sp?) Don’t remember where I know her from but I think she’s also pretty hilarious.

ALLUSIONS- my page

“Argue for your limitations; sure enough, they’re yours.”

I think Jon Stewart is HOT. Whooooo buddy. And funny as all get out (his HBO special, Unleavened, is hysterical).

I’m not really too crazy about Beth Littleford, but one thing I do like about her interviews is the extreeeeeeeeeme soft lighting, and the ungodly amount of flowers they put behind her. That is great.

Beth Littleford is the best! I don’t see her very often anymore, though.

The funniest interview I saw: it was press day or something for a bunch of football players (the details are sketchy in my mind), and one of them had a dog collar on. She was asking questions totally straight-faced, and this guy was cracking up. It was absolutely hilarious.

Did you guys see the daily show summer specatcular with that guy who said all the osmonds were working for aliens and then one of the guys (I forget his name) interviews Donny Osmond and tries to grab his face oh man it’s great!

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

I saw that one…he had the “black t-shirt, white t-shirt” therory…very funny. What a wackjob…

I was upset when Craig left because so did Stephen Colbert, A. Whitney Brown, and Brian Unger. Unger’s “Skunk Ape” interview was the best. I was on the floor with that one!

Is Lance Degeneres
related to Ellen?

He says he is her brother, and that he was a writer on the show Ellen. But I have a hard time taking anything anyone on the show says seriously, so I don’t know for sure.

Stephen Colbert is still on the show, isn’t he? I thought just A. Whitney Brown and Brian Unger left. (Brian Unger can be see doing Eggo waffles commercials now… this is a step up??)

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

Beth Littleford was on the summer specatcular and she did this bit at a nudist beach. She did the whole thing straight faced. They had the people set up in strange semi sexual positions - ala the end of Austen Powers. She finished the bit naked. I thought I was going to fall off the chair I was laughing so hard.

Bad spellers of the world… UNTIE

Laura Kightlinger was a host on Short Attention Span Theater for a short time after Jon Stewart left.

SC

Skunk Ape- tee hee…
“benevolent…is that a word?”