Commercial pitchmen action figures

Check them out. They’ve got The Most Interesting Man in the World, the Old Spice Guy and the Allstate Mayhem man.

http://www.publicradio.org/columns/marketplace/business-news-briefs/2011/03/tvs_favorite_commercial_charac.html

What commercial spokespeople would you like to see turned into action figures? Personally I wouldn’t mind having a Flo the Progressive Chic figure.

wouldn’t mind a Mike Rowe “Lee Jeans Make My Butt Look Good” version :cool:

Maybe a Billy Mays/Anthony Sullivan duo vs. the ShamWow guy…

The Most Interesting Man in the World has an action figure that can steal your action figure’s women, but doesn’t, as his action figure steals your women, even without being anatomically correct.

Those are not very good figs. The articulation is on par with the original GI Joes (ie, there’s a lot of it, but it’s not engineered well) and the sculpts and paint aren’t even on that level.

Onto the other topic… Erin Esurance would be an obvious commercial character to make into a fig.

Well, he is a lover, not a fighter. But he’s also a fighter, so don’t get any ideas.

What?

No Joe Isuzu?

Hmm…It appears they do have a Flo bobblehead.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Flo-Progressive-girl-Bobblehead-doll-/120689884509

Maybe a drawstring action figure of the “Can switching to Geico really save you 15 percent or more on your car insurance” guy.

Even though it’s anatomically incorrect, it’s still better hung than you.

I’d go old school…the Pizza Hut girl from the 1999 Phantom Menace tie-in.

She sure as hell beats Ronald McDonald…Mk. 1.:eek:

Or we could go even more obscure and use The Lady from that Rally’s commercial…that Peter Chung animated. Yow…I bet Erin Esurance never goaded a man into a duel and left him for dead afterwards, did she? :eek: :cool:

The latest Progressive character, the dirty looking guy in the brown jacket, flips the Flo bobblehead on his car’s dash at the end of one of his commercials. And that’s supposed to make me want to buy their insurance how?