Conan O'Brien Must Go -- new series on Max

Along the lines of Conan Without Borders, the 4 episodes feature the tall redhead’s international visits with fans and the people of Norway, Argentina, Thailand and Ireland.

You’ll probably enjoy the series if you like Conan already…if not, you’ll probably wonder why he’s so mean to his fans :grin:. I binged all the episodes yesterday and wanted more when the last one was over. My favorite bits were Werner Herzog’s voiceover for the opening, the “Looking at the fjords” nightclub performance, watching Jordan Schlansky break character while discussing the joys of being a gaucho, and the Thai boxing match.

Looking forward to watching! I’ve listened to almost all of his podcast episodes, including the ‘Conan O’Brien Needs a Fan” episodes that the show ties into.

Thanks for the heads-up. My wife and I just enjoyed the first episode (Norway) – nearly all of it was great! (Yes, the Herzog intro is a hoot). Laugh-out-loud, but also a nice way to get to know the place and its people.

I can’t wait to start watching. When I saw that there are only 4 episodes, I immediately felt like “that is not enough!” So I will savor them instead of binging.

I’m a huge Conan fan, I can’t wait to see it.

If none of you have seen it, his recent appearance on the YouTube show “Hot Ones” is about the funniest 27 minutes of TV I have seen in quite some time!