From that last link;
• Lindner is was accused of molesting at least six children during this time. One accuser was his nephew, who said Lindner sexually abused him repeatedly when he was 5 to 9 years old, in Arizona and in Berkeley, CA.
• A man who came forward in 1997 accused Lindner of sexually assaulting him and his younger brother during Christian Family Movement camping trips in the Santa Cruz Mountains in 1975, when the brothers were ages 4 and 7. The abuse is said to have included sodomy and forcing the brothers to orally copulate each other, while Lindner watched. The older brother said Lindner threatened to hurt his younger brother if he didn’t comply. The younger brother said Lindner threatened to kill him. Lindner also is said to have told the boys they would go to hell if they told. The older brother said, “[Lindner] destroyed my life.” Lynch denied abusing anyone.
• A woman in 2002 stated that when she was a 7 year old girl in 1977 Lindner grabbed her, rubbing her up and down her body and kissing her “really passionately” while moaning. The assault is said to have occurred in her family’s Oakland home.
• Another woman accused Lindner of sexually assaulting her in 1976 when she was 10 years old, in her family’s home in Oakland. Lindner was there to say mass for the family.
• A nephew of Lindner disclosed having been sexually abused by his uncle for several nights during a family reunion in Arizona, when the boy was about 11 years old, in 1979.
• In a 2003 lawsuit, Lindner was accused of molesting a girl at Corpus Christi parish in Piedmont, CA while he was a St. Ignatius teacher.
• Lindner was accused of molesting his brother’s three young daughters in 1982, in their Los Angeles home. Two of the sisters said he would stick his tongue in their mouths. The youngest said he sodomized her three times, when she was 5 to 7 years old. She said he yelled, grabbed her hair, called her “dirty”, and said “Bad things happen to little girls who open their mouths.” She said he ruined her life.
So not just one accusation there SB, and that’s just the notes/accusations column.
Lindner’s mother in 2002 stated that she believed the allegations against her son, and that “If he wasn’t a priest and didn’t have the Jesuits standing behind him, I think he would be in jail”.