Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene MUST GO

Dispiriting but unsurprising given the personnel involved.

Too bad the DOJ hadn’t (apparently, or at least that we know of) found anything in Greene’s conduct worthy of interest. That could have made it a bit tougher for the Georgians to give her a clean bill of health.

Yeah, it’s up to the (Fuck!) voters in Georgia now.

A weird thing about Greene’s photo in that article: if you screen out the hair, there’s a startling resemblance to Joe Biden. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

“(Marjorie Taylor Greene) has answered the bell on all of the big issues.”

And that’s why she’s America’s Ding Dong.

Here’s her opponent Marcus Flowers , running hard against her.

Though stupid and backwards as you’d expect, her district is above average in affluence. I’m a few miles away re-electing Carolyn Bordeaux.

An article in The New Republic refers to Flowers as a “deep state-like figure”. :thinking:

Should be a hell of a race.

Pardon the derail, and I know TNR leans right, but really? Derp state? They’re still going there? :roll_eyes:

I would not be surprised if they were still going on about building a wall that Mexico will pay for.

Have they been in the same room at the same time???

Imgur

Oh wait…State of the Union address, right…

Judging just by the ad I’ll say:
“Nice ad, I wish you well.”
C’mon Georgia, snap out of it. Wake up and do the right thing when you vote.

Well, to be fair, her district literally didn’t have a choice but to vote for her last time. The Democrat she was running against withdrew.

It’s the photo of her in this article that I thought had an odd resemblance to Joe Biden. Which is hardly flattering to either of them.

That was simply beautiful.
Thank-you for sharing.

Quite right.

Imgur

aaaaawwwww…

Good article here.

I subscribe to The New Republic (TNR), and they aren’t right leaning at all. A little quirky, sometimes, but they’re pretty liberal. Are you possibly confusing them with another news outlet, possibly the very right leaning The National Review?

Yes, you’re correct - I was thinking of the National Review (Buckley’s thing). Not the most similar titles. (I also conflate the Heritage Foundation with the Federalist Society.) :man_shrugging:

IF you actually read the article it makes a bit more sense. The guy refuses to disclose his previous employers, other than to say that they are part of the department of defense and department of state. So yeah he probably is about closest thing to an actual deep state member as you’re going to find, as opposed to some EPA bureaucrat just doing his job who is the sort of person the wingnuts usually accuse of being deep state.

Did, and I always associated “deep state” with the Repubs’ paranoid boogeyman perception of some faceless, undermining bureaucrat, and not some out-in-the-open congressional candidate, regardless of how strangely evasive Flowers is.

I really didn’t see as much mocking of her grabbing the trump standee’s crotch as I thought I would.