Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene MUST GO

The news media have wronged Marjorie Taylor Greene.

“They create me as someone to not be liked,” Greene told conservative podcast host Lisa Boothe. “They make me out as if I’m angry or crazy or basically just unintelligent, which, you know, is completely unfair.”

It is absolutely unfair, if they’re suggesting that those qualities are mutually exclusive.

You left off where she went on to say “But they say give me all the ‘isms.’ You know, ‘ists.’ Like the racist, the homophobic, um, you know, anti-Semitic.”

So she managed to figure out one -ist, and completely failed to point to an -ism.

I think she meant to say “Anti-cementism” and “Homo-eroticist”
So, there, I fixed it for you Margie. :wink:

She continues to be the worst in every possible way. Now she’s offended that people who use WIC can buy baby formula, so she thinks that they are taking baby formula away from more affluent people. She wants to starve babies, but only if they’re poor. :frowning_face:

The stupidest thing about this is she seems to think that those greedy WIC people are buying all the formula so the unfortunate middle class folks can’t get any, but there’s a strict limit to how much you can get every month with WIC. I’m pretty sure anyone who’s clearing out the formula aisle at Target is reselling it for a profit. Those are the bad people, not the ones who are using WIC.

I genuinely don’t know which is worse: that she actually believes it or that it’s all performative.

And I can think of other adjectives that could fit at the end of that sentence.

I wanted to make a joke about conservatives demanding that folks getting WIC be forced to ‘’‘donate’’’ a certain amount of breast milk in order to get their benefits . . . and then my cousin told me she had just seen comments about this on a shitty video site asking what happened to wet nurses.

Poe’s Law strikes again!

She comes up with the fucking dumbest conspiracy theories- “they” want to track what you put on your burger. This is getting into Lindell brain tumor territory. You’d think she’d dial it down til after the election, but I guess she’s a shoo-in, and it doesn’t matter to her constituency anyway.

Oh, but it does matter! The more crazier the stuff she says like this, the more they love it!

I’m reminded of that great Will McAvoy (played by Jeff Daniels) scene from “The Newsroom.” This line in particular:

We aspired to intelligence, we didn’t belittle it.

MTG’s constituency exemplifies its antithesis. They revel in, and celebrate, ignorance.

#Murica !

Just to add to the crazy:

Margarine Taylor Greene wants to introduce a bill to make it illegal to expose children to drag queen performances.

It wasn’t too long ago that Republicans were insisting that parents were the ultimate arbiters of their children’s entertainment and education content.

Ahh, the Republican ‘You must drag us kicking and screaming to approve an anti-lynching law’ Party finally finds something worthy of a federal law.

I’d love to be in the room with her when she’s trying to draft an air-tight, legally-defensible definition of “Drag Queen”. And also when she finds out that every existing Drag Queen has now changed their act just enough to avoid her definition.

And what does Empty Greene plan to do about RuPaul?

MTG thinks that red flag laws are going to be used to disarm people who disagree with “the trans agenda” or people getting abortions. Um, no. It’s the combination of having a gun and issuing a threat.

And now this seditious ass wants us to pull out of NATO and let Russia just have Ukraine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/we-should-pull-out-of-nato-marjorie-taylor-greene-says-it-s-time-to-let-putin-win/ar-AAZ2hw5?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ae381cda3cec43c586c7db1ba78e6f5d