Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene MUST GO

Putin’s Lady-Puppet.

Ain’t no lady in evidence.

She’s a little masculine for Putin, ain’t she?

Her and Putin riding topless.

Moderating:

Both, we’re trying to get away from derogatory misogynistic stereotyping on this board. Please refrain from using this sort of descriptor in future. Thanks.

Not a warning.

Luckily for us all, we don’t have to wonder what MTG’s thinking about the mass murder at Highland Park, IL:

I’d like to invoke MTG “logic,” though. Is that a Bible he’s reading in the photo (the photo about which MTG is musing aloud) ?

Maybe religion led him to shoot all those people. Is it time we shut down organized religion ?

[Anything but the guns, amirite ?]

That is the worst Photoshop job I think I’ve ever seen.

You haven’t seen many scammer IDs, have you?
:wink:

The subtext of this tweet from MTG is seriously scary

Passing red flag laws was not a solution by Democrats to stop mass shootings, it will be a tool to disarm any gun owner that wants to stop abortion, the trans agenda on kids, mass illegal migration, & big government oppression suffocating our families, faith, & freedoms.

How would red flag laws prevent a conservative from stopping abortion, the trans agenda, and mass illegal immigration? The only way would be if the conservative in question method of stopping these things involved using their gun. So this tweet is effectively a call for the murder of murder abortionists, transgender people and undocumented immigrants.

Yes, it is, and for some reason Twitter allows her to continue having an account, and no Republican congressman, no, not one, is calling for her censure or removal. This is the GOP’s mainstream platform: Violence against anyone who disagrees with you.

I think what she means is that the evil gummint will use red flag laws to single out opponents of abortion, the trans agenda and mass illegal migration and punish them by taking away their guns. Which is of course batshit crazy, but doesn’t necessarily imply that these right-thinking patriots intend to oppose those evils at gunpoint.

Or not. It hurts my brain to try to make sense out of this shit.

My god, what a nutcase.

Lest anyone forget what their foot soldiers say when they don’t realize that the mask isn’t supposed to slip fall off completely,

At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny. When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke. I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?

https://www.mediamatters.org/charlie-kirk/pushing-election-lies-tpusa-audience-member-asks-charlie-kirk-when-they-can-use-guns

Stochastic Terrorism.

I notice that the audience member said “When do we get to use the guns”, not “when do we have to use the guns” They are looking forward to it.

She appeared twice today on the same MSN refresh for me.

Margarine Traitor Greene says she’s going to vote “no” as a protest vote on codifying same-sex marriage and contraceptive rights, on the basis that Democrats are being paranoid that the Supreme Court is trying to take those rights from Americans.

(Never mind that Justices have actually said that.)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/an-easy-one-for-me-marjorie-taylor-greene-to-vote-no-on-contraceptive-rights/ar-AAZKZiC?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e0b4298293074e3a95507d787e727ded

She also weighed in on non-biological parents, calling them a “danger to children”.

Same party that opposes abortion, suggesting that people who don’t want to become parents should give their kids up for adoption instead.

In that same article, she said that the troll who called AOC his favorite big-booty Latina should have been given a “thank you” by her for his sexual harassment.

I wonder how it feels, never being right about anything.

Like it garners her the undying support of most of her constituency ?

I just read that as robots raising kids, as in Raised by Wolves.

She’s ba-a-a-a-ck:

I’m thinking of Stevie Wonder’s phenomenal song, “Isn’t She Lovely.”

Stupidity is also a sexually transmitted disease. Look it up Marge. Start with Charles Darwin.