Controversial encounters between law-enforcement and civilians - the omnibus thread

Yeah, I thought you wouldn’t answer a straight question.

Also, I don’t for a moment think that, we’re you in Dunn’s position, you wouldn’t have been scared. Frankly, you’d probably have been to scared to tell them to turn the music down, most people would be. Whether that would amount to imminent fear of attack is another matter, but the idea that it’s inconceivable that he could have been that scared is ridiculous.

People like Zimmerman, who was trying to prevent further burglaries in his neighbourhood, or Dunn, who wanted the selfish scumbags to stop their antisocial noise pollution, are the sort of people normal people want around them. And yet, when they get attacked for trying to improve their lives and those of the people around them (at least, those who aren’t antisocial scum), you say they’re criminals and unreasonable people. That’s because you are a very stupid person.

Anyway, despite your seeming allergy to answering questions, I’m going to ask you another one. What do you think Davis was saying whilst shouting at Dunn? You seem certain for some reason that it was nothing aggressive or threatening, so I’d love to know what you think it was. Maybe he just started loved the music so much and wanted to share it…