Cool places you've had sex?

*on the floor of my dad’s bedroom, while he was asleep

*in a nightclub bathroom (cheesy but much fun!)

*on the desk of the director of Alumni Affairs

*outside in the rain, on a park bench, wearing high heels, thich-high stockings with zippers up the backs, a leather jacket, & a Catholic school skirt

*in the bathroom at my BF’s parents’ house

*in a graveyard

*on the floor of a storage closet

twice during the day on a public golf course, then returned that night and did it again under the stars - had to see for myself how he “handled the wedge”

I had an afternoon tryst in a shallow stream in Florida. That was lovely…

I was sad because I had no motor oil, until I met a man who had no chainsaw.

Oooooo. Damn. I can’t belive I am going to post this.

I did a live ‘art’ show with a female friend of mine. The stage was a bed inside of a glass cube with air holes in it. The cube was placed in the middle of a bar (and no Houston Dopers, I ain’t tellin which one) where we proceded to have sex most of the evening (as I had to have a short break at one point).

You know, it was kinda cool. Never got applause when the deed was done. :slight_smile:
[sub]And yes, this is a true story, and I can prove it. I have pictures. :)[/sub]

I think my best is in a swimming pool at camp. It was a really neat feeling, doing that while surrounded by water. And there were other people in the pool too, and as far as I know, no one ever found out.

And this was in broad daylight.

In the back seat of a car being driven (by someone else) down the Hollywood Freeway, in broad daylight and heavy traffic.

There’s nothing like Lookout Mountain to get the juices flowin, YESSIR!

At the peak of Colorado’s tallest mountain, Mt. Elbert (If you try this, bring oxygen. We didn’t. We probably should have.)

In the broom closet of the Church of the Imaculate Conception (It was our way of responding to the church’s name.)

In the parking lot of a police substation.

In the trunk of a 1932 Duce Coup driving down the road. (Actually it started in the “rumble seat” of the car, but with those things if you hit a bump at the wrong time, and the latch is not as secure as it should be…)

In a hospital bed in an almost full-body cast with I.V. drip and everything (It was her fault I was in the hospital and cast and she felt quilty and wanted to make amends [Jeez, I’m a male, and I was breathing for heaven’s sake, of course I was willing.])

(and depending on your definition of “sex” [I’ve heard that before]) In a tollbooth, on a farris wheel, telephone booth…

The front seat of a VW Beetle, in my parents driveway, with my 6’4", 285lb boyfriend.

Better than that:
13th floor balcony,hotel in Singapore, in a thunder storm.

Behind the bar in a New Orleans drinking establishment, with the most gorgeous dark-haired, dark-eyed man in the Crescent City, in the misty early morning light.

sigh

Once in a graveyard atop a marble slab. Not trying to be gothic or anything, it was just handy. (And very very cold!) Another place was aboard a Nuclear Submarine under the Atlantic.

Testy.

(Still looking for a good sig file)

Yay, my thread went two pages! :smiley:

All I can say is you people are a bunch of exhibitionists and contortionists, and I am truly humbled.

Carry on…

I meant to post here a couple days ago, but I was late for class. My first time was in the back seat of an '89 Dodge Colt parked on top of a hill in a cemetery overlooking a small town. I got my first blowjob there, too. It was a nice spot, I want to use it again someday.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by bump *

I’m Class of '97. WHOOP!

You’re just thinking of Shelly, aren’t you? :wink:

Lechnerds? Having sex? Gimme a break!

Next you’re going to be claiming the The University of Texas is in Austin, and not in College Station! :wink:

Now that’s more like it!

The back of the old Pershing Library is a little too dusty for that (I once found an American Civil War book there written by a veteran; the book was published in the 1870’s!), but those big white couches in the reading rooms would have made for some interesting fun!**

That would be kinda dull - at least it would get you back to nature.

Pete
Long time RGMWer and ardent AOLer
Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 1997