Cool Rube Goldberg game I found

[QUOTE=dnooman]
How the heck did you do that? Did you just use gravity and momentum to lift it?
[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. (picture link)

Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted my original solution. This one uses the same principle but isn’t nearly as cost-efficient.

Corrected $652 version

With tweaks, I can get it to $700.

Woo-hoo, $712!

And I’m proud of my utterly ridiculous but surprisingly cost-effective $452 solution to Level 23 - Guillotine.

I should have thought of that. It was the sam principle as the seesaw one.

Has anyone else acheived or beaten $390 on catapult?

[QUOTE=dnooman]
I should have thought of that. It was the sam principle as the seesaw one.

Has anyone else acheived or beaten $390 on catapult?
[/QUOTE]

I have $548 on catapult

I feel like a retard. I’m stuck on Void 2…and I have a fucking engineering degree. I must be missing something.

I just got $850 on Guillotine, though it relies on what I think is an odd bug in the game.

[QUOTE=Omniscient]
I feel like a retard. I’m stuck on Void 2…and I have a fucking engineering degree. I must be missing something.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve just registered for Software Engineering, though if I’d known Fucking Engineering was available…

My question is, did anyone have any money left over for golf? The only way I found took all my money

[QUOTE=Taber]
My question is, did anyone have any money left over for golf? The only way I found took all my money
[/QUOTE]

I did it with $30 to spare, though your Catapult score beats mine.

[QUOTE=Bryan Ekers]
I’ve just registered for Software Engineering, though if I’d known Fucking Engineering was available…
[/QUOTE]

It was a very liberal school.

Sweet! $936 on Void 6! I love this game.

[QUOTE=Taber]
My question is, did anyone have any money left over for golf? The only way I found took all my money
[/QUOTE]

$140 left.

I hate void levels so much. I got stumped on level 36, void 12. I could get the armadillo in the circle, with elastic bands, but I went way over budget. I looked for their solution. Has anyone seen this thing? It’s Hudak_688. How does this work? There’s no tension whatsoever on this thing, yet it moves on it’s own. Seems like you could make a perpetual motion machine. Has anyone solved this in a more mundane way?

[QUOTE=Montgomery0]
I hate void levels so much. I got stumped on level 36, void 12. I could get the armadillo in the circle, with elastic bands, but I went way over budget. I looked for their solution. Has anyone seen this thing? It’s Hudak_688. How does this work? There’s no tension whatsoever on this thing, yet it moves on it’s own. Seems like you could make a perpetual motion machine. Has anyone solved this in a more mundane way?
[/QUOTE]

There’s a bug in the game that allows you to create angular momentum without using any tension. The AR message board guys call it “The Force”. Personally I think it’s cheating to use it. Of course I’m stuck on Void 3, with or without cheating, so perhaps my opinion does matter that much.

[QUOTE=Montgomery0]
I hate void levels so much. I got stumped on level 36, void 12. I could get the armadillo in the circle, with elastic bands, but I went way over budget.
[/quote]

I’ve got an ugly $12 solution.

I’m moderately proud of my Level 32 (“Jump”) solution and I’m curious if anyone can do better than $90 for Level 13 - Lift. And a $60 for the Extra Level 2 - Little Wheel.

[QUOTE=Bryan Ekers]
I’ve got an ugly $12 solution.

I’m moderately proud of my Level 32 (“Jump”) solution and I’m curious if anyone can do better than $90 for Level 13 - Lift. And a $60 for the Extra Level 2 - Little Wheel.
[/QUOTE]
$80 left for level 13.

Can anyone beat $188 left for ‘Drop’ level 5?

Or $252 left for ‘Catapult’ Level 17?

Fun, fun game.

[QUOTE=enipla]
$80 left for level 13.

Can anyone beat $188 left for ‘Drop’ level 5?

Or $252 left for ‘Catapult’ Level 17?

Fun, fun game.
[/QUOTE]

I had $390 left on catapult. You have me beat by a few bucks on the others though.

It seems that Taber had $548 left.

I’ve examined some of the “force” solutions, and though it’s blatant cheating, I’ve already starting experimenting along those lines.