Coolest gang on film

I also liked Our Gang, but I suppose that’s not the intent of the OP.

I’m the first to mention the albino street gang in Vamp? Albino Street Gang. You just can’t touch that level of awesome cheesiness.

Agent Mitzi Elrond was lip-synching, not singing! (Not to be confused with Lipsynka…)

The Axe Gang.

The Lizzies are lezzies!!!

Eric Von Zipper and his Rat Pack

I agree with Face Intentionally Left Blank - toss up between the Warriors and the Baseball Furies.

That was The Baldies (Farnum Baldies?), but from The Wanderers, not The Warriors. Like The Ducky Boys from the OP.

The Ducky Boys?! No way - The Wongs.

They know kung-fu

It’s not a gang, it’s a club.

Damn you!

You can’t beat choreographed kung fu axe dancing!

The [Crazy 88s](www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjuS17DGlA -) were pretty cool, but they did get beat by a girl.

While I realize they were one of the real names of one of the Gangs of New York, that has always seemed the lamest name for a gang that’s trying to be taken seriously. Imagine it as a football team: “It’s the Cougars versus the Dead Rabbits!”

The vicious gang of post-holocaust, motorcycle-riding vandals from Road Warrior.

Well, that’s no ordinary rabbit. That’s the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! That rabbit’s got a vicious streak a mile wide! It’s a killer! He’s got huge, sharp… er… he can leap about… Look at the bones!

CMC fnord!

In their defense, she was the most dangerous woman in the world.

If not Alex & his Droogs, then Kiefer Sutherland’s LOST BOYS.

Ahhh, that rings a bell now. I also remember the Baldies being taunted for looking like giant walking penises because of their bald heads. Penises, bald heads, and infomercials for curing baldness have never been the same for me since…

I vote for the Jets

Oh great, now I’ve soiled me armor.

Clink clink clink

Warriors! Come out and play-ayyyy!