Coronet Blue

The sixties cult show is finally on DVD fifty years after it aired. One of many “Fugitive-inspired” shows, this one dealt with “Michael Alden”, a man with amnesia searching for his own identity while trying to elude would-be killers. I remembered the show fondly and picked up the complete series (only 13 episodes).

One thing about watching these old shows is you get to see a lot of folks “on their way up”. Watched a single episode with Richard Kiley, David Carradine, Candace Berger (God, was she beautiful), and John Voight.

I remember the show on its initial run, and am surprised that it took this long. If you look at the Wikipedia site, it tells you the Big Secret about his identity and why he couldn’t solve the riddle himself, but I ain’t tellin’

Another of those late weird 1960s shows distributed by ITC, like The Prisoner. I still remember their animated DNA-like logo at the end of each episode.

[quote=“CalMeacham, post:2, topic:795744”]

I remember the show on its initial run, and am surprised that it took this long. If you look at the Wikipedia site, it tells you the Big Secret about his identity and why he couldn’t solve the riddle himself, but I ain’t tellin’

Another of those late weird 1960s shows distributed by ITC, like The Prisoner. I still remember their animated DNA-like logo at the end of each episode.

[/QUOTE] Petition for Frank Converse to return for the long-awaited finale.

From IMDB Trivia:

Converse is 80 years old. But that sure would beat Lynch bringing back “Twin Peaks” after 25!

One of the BEST little-known TV themes! By LENNY WELCH, who sang “Since I Fell For You” and the original “A Taste Of Honey.”

Give it a listen… It’s AWESOME!!!