Correct name of a skin condition?

I am looking for information on a skin condition called something like “papilae gougera chartreaux” but I am not sure if any of those words are spelled correctly.

When I try searching for them I come up with links to french cuisine or cat breeding. I am pretty sure the Gougera and Chartreaux are proper names of the scientists who discovered and documented it.

If there are any Dermatology savvy people out there, could you just point me to the correct spelling of the condition please?

Could it be Gougerot-Carteaud papillomatosis?