Couples Costume Ideas

My husband and I once won a halloween costume contest. We had to go as either murderers or murder victims so we played up to conspiracy theorists and went as Marilyn and JFK. My costume was pretty simple (platinum wig, lotsa cleavage) and he wore a suit, a stars n stripes tie, a homemade “Vote JFK” button, then a bunch of blood and brains.

We just got our costumes squared away this weekend. My girlfriend is going to be little red riding hood, and I’m going to be the wolf dressed as grandma.

Reported spam link.

Gets my vote

You fire - him ice - would work being bald - bit of glitter gel to make him look icy cold

How about Uncle fester and Debbie from Addams Family Values

I know a couple who came to a costume party dressed as one of these. Everyone loved it!

This thread is a 3 year old zombie. I believe the OP has since attended the party, married her boyfriend, and gotten knocked up as well.

It must have been some party! :stuck_out_tongue:

so what? Halloween is coming around again…

one year I did Red Riding Hood with a basket, a red hoodie, and a nametag that read “Looking For Mr. BigBad” :smiley: my partner does not <3 Halloween like I do, alas! I would enjoy couples’ costumes.

Yep! That year I know we had costumes picked out but I don’t even remember what they were because we were both very, very sick and didn’t get to wear them. We spent Halloween of '08 laying on the floor and praying for the vomiting to stop instead of partying.

Last year we went to a cops and robbers theme party so he was the Hamburglar and I was the Cookie Crisp cop. This year I will be about 3 weeks from delivering a baby so I’m not real up for going to a party, but if we do decide to go I will need a blimp outfit or a whale outfit or something.

I would love to see a couple as the angel from Blink! and some other Dr Who from the episodes, though if you have access to military uniforms from the second episode where they are on the planet instead of the first one set in London.