Couples: what is the height difference between the two of you?

We’re both 5’ 3", a perfect fit!

I’m 5’7", he’s 5’6". No kids, no plans for any. We take turns towering over each other depending on who’s wearing thick-soled shoes (or not). I wear heels occasionally and he doesn’t care. Puts his eye level closer to the boobies, I suppose. :smiley:

I’m about 5’6" and he’s 6’. No children.

I’m 6’2" and she’s 5’10". She’s a very physically attractive woman, but I think she’d be just as beautiful if she were 6" shorter. It’s not her height that attracted me to her.

I am 5 ft 7 and lived with a woman who was a little over 6 ft for 4 1/2 years. Height means absolutely nothing to me.
My wife ia about 1 inch shorter than I am, I think.

I’m 5’8"-5’9" and she is about 5’5".

We’re both about 5’10", maybe Mrs.Safe is a fraction taller than I am. No kids yet, but assuming the vasectomy reversal worked we hope to be giving out good news to our friends and family next year

We’re not married, but we’ve been together for 7.5 years now. No kids, but probably will in the distant future.

I’m 5 ft 6 inches (almost 5 ft 7) and my boyfriend is 5 ft 4 on a good day. When I wear heels, I tend to tower over him, but his shoulder is a very convenient head/arm rest.

Exactly 1 foot. I’m 5’10", and he’s 6’10". And we have the same birthday, 20 years apart.

Me: 6’0"
Wife: 5’0"

I guess that makes me ten inches taller. What?

We’re both the same height - 5’4". Which means I do tower over him when I wear heels - took a little getting used to, but I don’t mind now.

Saint Zero is 6 foot even: I’m 5’7". Our kids are 5’1" at 11 and 10 years old. I think they’ll both end up taller than I am.

My boyfriend is 5’8", I’m 5’5". Perfect size difference.

A man being much taller than me is a turn-off.

Well I’m glad I’m not the only chick in here who’s taller than her spouse!

5’10" for me, 5’7"(-ish) for him

I’m nearly 6 inches taller than my husband. He is 5’2" and I am over 5’7".

I never wore heels anyway but it wouldn’t make a huge difference if I did, the height difference is already so marked. It doesn’t bother us and no one has ever made a comment to our faces, although there is no doubt that we make an unusual looking pair.

Our son (9) is tall for his age and will probably be at least my height. We reckon he will match his Dad’s height by the time he is 10.

I’m 6’0", SWMBO is 5’7".

I’m 5’4", one long-term boyfriend was 5’11", the other one 5’9". No kids.

Bro is 5’10", SiL is 5’9". They have two kids, 1yo and 4yo, both pretty big so they probably will be taller than their parents.

The greatest height difference among my friends is a woman who claims 5’0" (I reckon her at 4’10"), whose husband is 6’4". Two kids, months-old and 5yo. The eldest looks like she’s trying to be as tall as Daddy.

I’m 6’0" and the missus is 5’3".

My fiance is 6’1" and I’m 5’9". He is a bit taller than me, but we’re both rather tall, so it works.

I’m 5’2" and my husband is 6’2". A foot, give or take a fraction of inches. I wore 4 inch heels at our wedding and he still towered over me.