Crap... am I selfish for feeling this way?

Watch me join the crowd! :smack:
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

From the guy that forgot to call him mom on Mudder’s Day, but remembered on Monday, and that wasn’t good enough. :smack:

Happy Birthday! I honestly don’t expect much on my birthday anymore, but I would be pretty sad if no one said anything.

Happy belated birthday, Whammo. Don’t feel too bad - my husband’s crummy kids all forgot him on his birthday this week. At least I didn’t forget him.

hugs Whammo

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

smooch Happy birthday!

Yeah, I know how you feel. You don’t want a fuss but when you get nothing you’re disappointed.

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

Am I the only person who thought the title of the thread was “Crab … am I shellfish for feeling this way?”

Happy (belated) birthday, Whammo! :slight_smile:

I know it’s a little late but happy birthday!

It’s not at all selfish, it sucks when no one remembers your birthday. I’m 28 years old and my mom still calls me and sings to me every year on my birthday. It’s totally cheesy and lame but if she didn’t do it, I’d be crushed. :frowning:

My dad, OTOH, hasn’t remembered my birthday since I was like, 6. Doesn’t bother me at all.

Guess it depends on what you’re used to.

so…HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! :smiley:

Happy Birthday. Every birthday is important and you’re not selfish to want a little remembrance.
I don’t expect everyone to remember it’s my birthday, but *some * people ( and they know who they are) had best not forget and to give credit where it is due, never have.

Cyn, who loves birthdays, especially hers and Whammo’s.