Creepy Commercial

Have you seen this creepy commercial?

It’s just got inappropriate written all over it. A teacher/principal who sniffs her dirty laundry, then fantasizes about inappropriately touching a female student, then having a male student sniff her while she’s bent over at the water fountain.

Creepy.

And dammit, the song/video is stuck in my head. I guess that is the purpose of advertising.

Grannies need lovin too :cool: :cool::eek:

I’ve seen it lots of times. It’s definitely weird to me.

You might want to check out this thread.

I saw that. The actress is certainly unusual looking. Yep. It’s creepy.

It’s almost too bizarre and weird to be creepy.

Last time I saw a jaw like that it was on a Bear-trap.

My first thought was, man, Denise Crosby didn’t age well.

WTF did I just watch? :confused:

How about this one from China’s One Child policy.
It should be queued up, but it starts at about 6:50 and when it returns back to the John Oliver clip that it’s in the middle of, it’s NSFW.
I couldn’t find it on it’s own.

I was thinking Geena Davis has really aged.

Wow, it’s almost like Tim and Eric got a commercial contract, but the production values aren’t completely terrifying.

The woman certainly is distinct looking;I think she looks pretty good, and I imagine she was / is a model. I don’t really find it any weirder than the other inane ads this company usually airs. It seems to be their thing. As for the inappropriate touching of the female student, I *think *she supposed to be waving her amazing smelling shirt under her nose.The older woman(the principal?) is clearly caught up in her own badassedness.I don’t think it’s meant to be sexual at all. The young man sniffing her back is an odd choice though.

I had to watch the commercial twice, to fully appreciate just how creepy it is. And it was even creepier the second time.

Shit, it almost makes me miss that damn teddy bear.

Ha!
Mine was Jennifer Coolidge.

Try this link. You truncated the initial “htt”.

Smelling her own laundry is fine–it’s a normal thing done in laundry commercials, even if done in a way that you don’t do in real life.

But the almost slap of the girl is odd, and I can’t really read the guy sniffing her clothes as anything but sexual. It reads exactly like when those old body spray ads would have a girl sniffing her.

Sniffing people like that just has a sexual tinge. The same exaggeration for laundry doesn’t work with people.

She certainly is a “handsome” woman.

She certainly is a handsome “woman”.