Normally CSI doesn’t continue plots over episodes. Only a few (like the Paul Millander guy) are involved in more than one episode. Only the CSI characters have arcs (Grissom + Sara, Catherine drama, etc). I’m not sure what to make of this one, because the diorama case was not solved. And next week is 4 cases in one episode. We’ll have to wait and see I guess. I’m somewhat spoilered too, and I still don’t know what will happen with this case or post-Sam shot Catherine.
[QUOTE=Eonwe]
This was my first CSI episode ever…
… are they all usually like this? I didn’t really enjoy having the two separate plots at the same time that were really unconnected. It was really jarring to go from a scene with a nasty accident and kidnapping to a few investigators looking at porn sites.
I was definitely interested, but it was a little… disjointed for my taste. I was also frustrated with the ending and then preview for the next week’s episode that didn’t seem to continue with this week’s plot.
[/QUOTE]
On CSI, stories usually don’t span multiple episodes, but there are usually multiple cases going on at once. It may take some getting used to, but I rather like the format of the series. I really hope they go back to stand alone episodes soon.
[QUOTE=lawoot]
But where were the rest of the family? I seem to remember at least three other sibs (and a hot blond mom…) ![]()
[/QUOTE]
It would be kinda funny if his sister, the Los Angeles lawyer, showed up.
Regarding Sam getting shot:
Well, I wonder if he’ll die. It sort of looked as though he was in the throes of checking out. But really, if I happened to be a King of Las Vegas casino-owner I would certainly wear a vest, at least while on the Strip. Maybe I’m just paranoid.
Oh and I think it was Izzy’s son who offed him. Gris thought he could clear him by proving the kid vags out when introduced to adrenaline rush or stress. However, how do we know that he couldn’t have committed the murder without exhibiting stress? Hmmm?
[QUOTE=The Chao Goes Mu]
Oh and I think it was Izzy’s son who offed him.
[/QUOTE]
Nah, as soon as they said the kid had an interest in model-building, you knew he was innocent. If a crime involves some unusual talent/preference/occupation, the first person revealed to have such is always a red herring.
[QUOTE=Bryan Ekers]
Nah, as soon as they said the kid had an interest in model-building, you knew he was innocent. If a crime involves some unusual talent/preference/occupation, the first person revealed to have such is always a red herring.
[/QUOTE]
But that’s why I think it’s him. See they introduce his talent in model building and the audience thinks “oooh, it was him!” But then Gris, says, “No grasshopper, it wasn’t the boy, he vags out all the time.” Then the audience says, “Aaah, so now we’re back to square one.”
I say it’s the kid.
Did anyone else notice that the kid had none of his fancy 3D drawings pinned up in his room at Izzy’s. There was some crude drawing of a dinosaur eating another dinosaur but nothing in that room indicated that the kid was a talented artist. His room at his mom’s however was peppered with his work.
I got the feeling that there was a reason they showed us the crude drawing at Izzy’s.
[QUOTE=The Chao Goes Mu]
Did anyone else notice that the kid had none of his fancy 3D drawings pinned up in his room at Izzy’s. There was some crude drawing of a dinosaur eating another dinosaur but nothing in that room indicated that the kid was a talented artist. His room at his mom’s however was peppered with his work.
[/QUOTE]
Well, he’s only there Tuesdays and every other Saturday. I didn’t see the scenes from next week (we just watched it on TiVo). Can someone give me some info?