Current Favorite Song

Green Mountain Hop - Reno and Smiley

With, of course, the incomparable, the inimitable, the great, the unmatchable, the amazing, Don Reno on banjo.

Cat People - Cujo

P.F.'s “Money” and S.O.D.'s “BOOM!”

Both rock.

Simple Song - Rustic Overtones

Highly reccomended if you like jazz/funk/ska/rock.

Right Now I have two favorite songs - it’s a tie.

“Always” by Saliva

and

“Like A Stone” by Audioslave

Diggin’ a lot of Shawn Mullins, especially Twin Rocks, Oregon, I’ll also hafta jump on the Mayer bandwagon and say Your Body is a Wonderland, and one more I have listened to a bunch lately is Rush’s The Fountain suite… never could decide if that was one song or several… but there you have it.

Narcolepsy-Thrid Eye Blind

“Song of the South” by Alabama

or

“Ocean Front Property” by George Strait

If you’re talking about Clocks, I agree completely. If you’re not, check it out. You won’t be disappointed.

“Souleater” by The Clouds.

This has been going around in my brain for a fortnight now, and motivated me to look for a best-of CD.

Any idea how tough it is to track down an obscure best-of CD by a band who fringed mainstream success for six months, eleven years ago? (Yes, I have now found somewhere I can get it, thanks, but it wasn’t easy).

I’ve a new favorite every few days. :smiley:

Right now it’s Light Up by Styx.

Another vote for “Clocks” and one for “The Scientist,” also by Coldplay. There’s not a bad song on that whole album.

Whatever that Sheryl Crowe song is with the line:

*It’s not getting what you want …it’s (something) what you have. *

Another Coldplay fan signing in. My favourite on the new album has to be Amsterdam, though (the last track).

Lately it’s Travelin’ Soldier by the Dixie Chicks. Although I wouldn’t necessarily call it a favorite, just the one that keeps sticking in my head.

Johnny Cash’s cover of Nine Inch Nails’ “Hurt”. Song stops me in my tracks every time I hear it.

• IV Scena e canto* from Capriccio espagnol by Rimsky-Korsakov performed by the BBC Philharmonic conducted by Yan Pascal Tortelier

or

New Orleans Is Sinking by Tragically Hip

Good Vibrations - Beach Boys. Gotta go with the classics.

Susan

Coldplay is amazing. I’m not even sick of Yellow yet and most of the songs off their latest CD just blow me away. In My Place and Clocks specifically.

Al fila el colmilo by Titan and Mala Rodriquez from the . . .y tu mama tambien soundtrack. And my gta:VC soundtrack. I can’t pick one, it’s the whole experience that’s a favorite right now.