Current or upcoming productions of Mussorgsky's "Boris Godunov" in the US or Canada?

Question as in the title. Does anyone know of a current or upcoming production of Mussorgsky’s “Boris Gudonov” in the United States or Canada? I know the NY Met did one a few years ago, but I don’t think they have one for this season.

I’m sorry to tell you ‘No’. According to this page on OperaBase, all the upcoming performances listed between now and Dec. 31, 2014 are overseas.

On the other hand, it’s a fun excuse for a trip to St. Petersburg, Tel Aviv or Vilnius…

The Mariinsky is worth it alone. Plus, you might be able to see their production of the Magic Flute at the newer, smaller Mariinsky Concert Hall–that is what made an opera lover of me…

Side trips to the Hermitage…

If only I spoke Russian, Hebrew, Spanish, or Lithuanian, I might go for it. Alas, I don’t, and so I need English-language titles.

You all know the joke, yes? A man who speaks three languages is trilingual - one who speaks two languages, bilingual. And the man who speaks only one language - why, he’s an American.

Thanks for the website link, BTW - that’s a neat resource.

Let’s say I want to see Mazeppa at the Mariinsky this November. If I’m in the USA, how do I get a ticket?

The Mariinsky doesn’t have them; the others may or may not. You can also just enjoy the music and the beauty of the production. I understood not a word of The magic Flute, and I don’t think I would’ve gotten more out of it if I had.