Cutest baby ever? The votes are in...

My baby. I can’t present him/her yet cos I haven’t had him/her yet, that’s all… (no, I’m not preggers)

Oh, and Mom doesn’t have one vote. There’s 1000000 total votes: everybody else gets one, Mom gets the rest. At least my Mom, dunnow 'bout you.

I have to clarify that I mean this as a compliment-

He looks like a baby Bud Cort.

Not all that happy to be getting a haircut

but I must say, I’m pleased with the results
My brother-in-law paints murals for Texas Roadhouse restaurants, and included his nephew in one for the restaurant in Watertown, NY

Here’s a contender in the 15-month-old boy category … also going for the “crazy hair” bonus medal.

Cute ‘n’ Crazy

Snarl Face

With extra drooly goodness! :smiley:

Evil psycho baby laughs at her pretentions. Muah ha ha!

Here he is, a year later, as a Level 1 Human: :smiley:

A scene like this would have improved THE OMEN remake immensely.

perfect tag line for that pic! made me laugh!

Best. Shirt. Ever.

(Heh…and of course the sheet has an 18CH. :))

Thanks. :smiley: It’s part of a trilogy of pics, he turned on the cute for the other two:

Naturally, those two get shown the most - but the other provides an equally valid insight into his personality! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I have 'em on my wall now - Adorable Baby, Excitable Baby, and … Psycho Baby. :cool:

Hmmm…I wonder if he’s looking at the same thing she’s looking at?

Special abilities … enslave elders. :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The monolith from 2001?

Obviously nobody’s played the megalomaniacal punum card yet:

http://www.millertwinracing.com/dni/lostpics/AlexAndTheBucket/slides/DSCN6621.html

I for one welcome our infant overlords … :cool:

Someone must “lolcats” this photo! :smiley:

I in bucket…plotting rvnge

Have you checked the back of his head for any 666 birthmarks? :slight_smile: Once he masters the evil finger pyramid of doom from The Simpsons there’s no stopping him, I’m sure.

/mild hijack from cute babies/ A friend of mine actually named her child Damien. Around the time of his second birthday she started mentioning to friends: “Were you aware there was some sort of horror movie with a Damien?” :smack: I’m sure she was thrilled with the remake a while ago. /hijack over/

The evilness kinda diminished with the shrinking of the punum. Now he’s just smilingly manipulative…and you can’t stay mad at him.
(I think it’s his superpower)

My cutest baby was actually born on 6/6/6. Here is her lovely pic.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dijodan/AnnaSofiaSBirthday/photo#5074892258095626690