D.C. area Dopers? No not you, crackhead!

Aww, man! I don’t know exactly what she put on the map, but we were right by the carosel that is a little bit east of the Smithsonian metro entrance. We had a four man tent.

That day was hell. We got there very early and we were dying of the heat.

Sycorax -

Nope, although I know where that building is! I work in the building with the Post Office.

And I second Wendell - when do y’all want to get together?

Sycorax -

Nope, although I know where that building is! I work in the building with the Post Office.

And I second Wendell - when do y’all want to get together?

“Better people…better food…and better beer!”
-Neil Peart, Rush

My first double-post…I feel so special! ARGH!

Sure, SqrlCub. Maybe lunch at Union Station?

Wednesdays are best for me.

~ Complacency is far more dangerous than outrage ~

Wednesdays are bad unless it is later in the afternoon. Hmmm… If we meet at Union Station, I will metro over. It is farther from here than the capital obviously, but I am lazy and don’t want to walk it.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Move over Satan. :wink: Now there’s something meatier. http://smallwonder.simplenet.com/COC.html

I’m from Jersey, but just moved here (American University) in August. Loving it so far. Any of you natives know any cool obscure little places to go in the area?

(preferably within easy reach of the Metro…standard poor college student situation)

I’ve neglected to tell everyone on earth, I live just outside Arlington.

<font color=orange>I frequent the Orange Line</font>

No racoons were harmed in the making of this post.

I live in Fairfax. That puts me necessarily within a mile or so of OpalCat, and Dude. We could easily stalk each other!

I am a (ready for a real shocker?) a third generation Fairfax County Native. My older sons all moved to California, and my youngest son seems to think moving away is a good plan, as well. I figure there are probably a half dozen, or so, of us remaining here among the Misplaced Minnasotans, Peregrinating Pennsylvanians, Lost Louisianians, and Wandering Wyomingites. (Let’s not mention the Displaced Dallasonians, ok?)

<p align=“center”>Tris</p>

The cast and crew are deeply saddened by the death of the racoon which occured during production of this post, and have begun funding for a home for animals injured, or incurring contractual losses during production of public events.