Dairy association is using the same type of scare tactics anti-drug groups use?!

Whatever the case regarding the humor of this commercial, I have to say that coming out of the gate with both guns blazing like this and acting like an asshole is pretty fucking uncalled for. Not that it is surprising, coming from you. :wally

Okay now am I the only one who really wants to see this commercial?

Oh and the Milk one sounds kinda funny too. I really like oddball commercials… I even have one really funny Ikea one where this kid finds his mothers dildo and is playing spaceship with it…

Hey Brutus: I know Binarydrone beat me to this, but I just wanna’ ask: Over-react much?
There are a number of prescription drugs available these days that will help with your condition. Check with your Doctor.

Honey, my SEVEN year old will tell you your arms can’t “fall” off.

Methinks you need to get away from the TV a little more.

I disagree. Stupidity as virulent as that displayed in the OP needs to be beat down as viciously as possible, before it can mutate and spread to others.

Riiight, and we all know that Brutus can always be counted on as the champion for this.

I will say that I have not seen this particular commercial, but based on how it is described I can see how it could be seen as objectionable. More to the point, the extreme negative reaction to the OP simply seems random and lame.

All things being equal, I can understand how one could disagree with the OP but it seems rather extreme to label it as ”virulent stupidity".

Binarydome, you really need to see the commercial to understand how stupid the OP was. It’s on par with complaining that Little Friskies commercials are false advertising because cats don’t actually talk.

Silence your crazy jibba-jabba! When so preposterous an OP is posted (and since recanted, huzzah!), a Blitzkrieg-like response is in order. Hold nothing back, so that the Truth may prevail. Ya!

It bothered me because I was in a bad mood. I vented about it here. I calmed down, and admitted that yes, the commercial was funny. How is this stupidity?

Bah, it’s a visceral reaction to your user name. It screams pretentious adolescent. Just the -grrl suffix gives that impression… add Poet and it breaks the pompousometer! Use the I word, idealistic, and prepare for carnage.