DAMN you, Ben! And DAMN Jerry, too!

Ben & Jerry’s Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.

And I desperately miss Haagen-Dazs’s Midnight Cookies 'n Cream, which once was available at the local H-D scoop shop but no longer, and which I have never seen in stores. It was just like regular cookies & cream, but made with wonderful dark rich chocolate H-D ice cream.

By the way, am I the only one who is intrigued by the sitcom possibilities inherent in Eve going to a class reunion?

Damn you, Eve. I haven’t gone out to buy a pint of ice cream in a long time, but just had to get some Ben & Jerry’s. That Chubby Hubby is evilly good.

The best ice cream in my opinion is still Babcock Hall ice cream at the University of Wisconsin. Named after one of the agricultural buildings, which has a dairy store inside that sells the ice cream and other dairy goodies, this stuff is high in fat and delicious. Lots of flavors, too. I go to Madison about once a year and nearly always grab an ice cream cone at a student union there.

“By the way, am I the only one who is intrigued by the sitcom possibilities inherent in Eve going to a class reunion?”

Naaaah . . . I graduated as-is from college, and I’ve kept up with most of these people. Now, my 20th high school reuinion—THAT was chock full of Keystone-worthy double-takes.

I had an entire pint of New York Super Fudge Chunk yesterday. Since I really only had one actual meal the entire day, this is perfectly ok, right?

I worked at the scoop shop here in Burlington VT for a while… I’ll tell you, there’s nothing like being able to take home a free pint of ice cream every day… as well as what you may decide to eat while working.

Last week I went out and bought a pint of NY Superfudge Chunk and a pint of Chunk Monkey. Sometimes you’ve just gotta live a little.

You can also carefully dry out the carton, then cut a hole in the lid and use it as a coin bank! I have a Wavy Gravy carton modified thus. (I believe Wavy Gravy was retired from the line.)

No one’s mentioned Bovinity Divinity, which is my current passion. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge cows swirled with chocolate ice cream with white chocolate cows. Oh, I feel faint.

Im not big on ice cream and ill take what i can aford at the moment

But mind if i damn duncan heins and betty crocker and pillsbury?

Oh and the one ice cream i do buy a ton of each year is thin mint ice cream made with the gs cookies

Also damn the hostess/wonder outlet basically across the street

For making your orange cupcakes cheaper also other things

I can walk in there wiht 10 dollars and buy the place out

Now i havent been to the entmanns store here yet …

NO! WHITE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! And yes, I can tell the difference.

I’m going to make some B&J coin banks to hold all the pennies I pick up off the sidewalks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just visited the B&J website flavor graveyard. They’ve buried Southern Pecan Pie!!! I just had it a couple of months ago! Why didn’t they call and tell me???

And Rilchiam, Annie-Xmas, I hate to break it to y’all, but they’ve sent Bovinity Divinity to the slaughterhouse as well :frowning:

Well, thanks to this thread, I went out and bought four 500 mL tubs of Haagen-Dazs ice cream in the last two days! Dulce de Leche (thanks to a thread I was reading on caramel M&Ms), Strawberry, Chocolate Peanut Butter (thanks to one of my online friends who insisted I try it… hey, it has chocolate liquor in it! :D), and Cookie Dough Dynamo.

Maybe one of these days (like next week), I’ll get around to trying some Ben & Jerry’s. And for those of you who are wondering, I’m going to share the ice cream I have now with my friends! Yummy… :slight_smile:

Damn it! First Pulp Addiction and now Bovinity Divinity. What’s next? Maybe I should buy up as much Jerry’s Jubilee as I possibly can just in case.

Sheri

I’m almost embarrassed to say it, but my favorite flavor is Ben and Jerry’s Chubby Hubby. Pretzels with Peanut Butter inside and Fudge swirled in Vanilla. Mmmmm!

And I won’t mention that I have an extremely high metabolism and can eat anything and not gain a pound… (ducks and runs)

ditto, Denise. What helps make it so good is that there’s little, if any, lag time between production and serving it.

One of my neighbors last year worked at Babcock Hall. One time they asked him to taste-test several varieties of ice cream. It was about this time last year–when the weather was first starting to get warm. What a great job!

Retired Pecan Pie??? What???

A flavor I absolutely loved was “Holy Cannoli”. Mmmm, good stuff.

And now I know that I must make a stop on the way home from work.
Damn you all to hell.

I could have sworn that I’ve already posted to this thread, but I didn’t see my post. Oh well, my favorite Ben&Jerry’s icecream is S.N.A.F.U. It’s a combination of Vanilla Fudge ice cream swirled with Cool Britannia, a strawberry ice cream mixed with chocolate covered bits of shortbread cookies. Very cool combination of flavors and textures.

That cannot be! I just got a carton two weeks ago at Ralph’s, and Vons had it as well!

Okay, so it’s white chocolate ice cream. Or was.

:::snif:::