Dang it, Propel! Why'd you have to change? Grrrr

Drink water, pussy. This shit is ridiculous. “Oh I don’t like water! It doesn’t have any chemicals that stimulate my taste buds and provide me pleasure! That’s the only way I can appreciate anything!” Grow the fuck up. Drink water.

Wah! Someone’s complaining in the Pit about something that doesn’t matter to me. Whining at people on a message board because I read something I didn’t want to is so much better. :rolleyes:

As for the Propel thing: Walmart has a pretty good knock-off, or, at least, they used to. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the powdered form recently, but you’ll have to check.

I personally just stick with distilled water now. It’s sweet. And it doesn’t taste like chlorine and/or lime (as in calcium), and doesn’t smell sour after its been in a container for a while like tap does. Bleh.

Pretty much everyone I’ve known who hates water hates the taste from the faucet, not the real stuff.

I think you’re making a pretty big assumption there about it being healthy.

Lol. I pretty much agree. People who refuse to drink water blow me right the fuck away.

Wah! Someone’s complaining in the Pit about something that doesn’t matter to me. Whining at people on a message board because I read something I didn’t want to is so much better. :rolleyes:

G2. It’s pretty good.
I am partial to Sobe Lifewater 0, though.

Cisco and BigT are both whiny bitches. If you were men, you’d drink whiskey.

Why is it that every other fucking thread I’ve read today has been a zombie?

As for the issue, I started drinking Perrier recently. Costco has big flats of it in plastic bottles and it’s delicious. Much better than regular water, but no artificial nastiness.

Well, what I whine about is better than what you whine about.

Oh first world problems. You’re so cute.

Tired of the old in-out, in-out? Oxygenating your blood doesn’t have to be boring anymore, with RESPY-RYTE® personal lifestyle gases!

Spice up your tired lungs with

Peppermint Lift™

Sea Blast™

and new

EXTREME ALPINE™!

Featuring a new compact design with stylish, disposable face mask. Just pump, dump, and go!

Don’t just breathe… RESPY-RYTE!™

Turnip, the sad thing is your satire isn’t too far from reality. There are actually quite a few “Personal Fresh Air Purifier” products on the market that are essentially pendants for hypochondriac assholes. I’m surprised they haven’t included scent upgrade cartridges into them yet. Perhaps you need to contact them with your idea.

Propel is one of the worst drinks for your teeth.

The fear of dread sodium in sports drinks is sort of funny. Sodium is a big part of the entire purpose of sports drinks.

When you’re doing an athletic activity (and I realize most people just drink sports drinks because they think it’s healthier than pepsi while they sit on their couch) your body loses electrolytes through the activity and through sweat, and drinking plain water does not restore those electrolytes, which can osmotically sap remaining electrolytes out of your cells.

So sports drinks are designed to contain all the electrolytes (including sodium!) that your body loses during the excercise, both restoring electrolyte levels and preventing any osmotic leaching of the remaining stuff.

And it’s great for watering crops!