Dark Chocolate Dipped Ginger Altoids

[QUOTE=Baron]
Haven’t tried the chocolate ginger Altoids yet, but has anyone tried the Choxie “Hot Chocolate” with chipotle pepper in it from Target? It’s quite crack-like as well.
[/QUOTE]

Next time, get the Choxie artisan truffles. I adore the Choxie line, and the truffles are awesome. Fiery pineapple, pomegranate, cinnamon, caramel, and much more. SO AWESOME.

Bites When Provoked, jjimm, Dr_Paprika, or other non-USians, I’d be happy to ship you an Altoids variety. I love them, and I’d love to spread the love.

Amusingly, right around the same time this thread started, I posted this this entry to my journal… hmmm

OK, where’d the damn things go? I told a friend of mine about them, and she wants to try them, but we’ve been unable to find 'em at all! Not even the non-chocolate ginger ones. All we could find in the chocolate variety was the coated peppermints!

[QUOTE=Baron]
Haven’t tried the chocolate ginger Altoids yet, but has anyone tried the Choxie “Hot Chocolate” with chipotle pepper in it from Target? It’s quite crack-like as well.
[/QUOTE]

Ooohh…sounds interesting. I’ve already professed my love for the chocolate giner altoids, but I might have to make a trip to Target later to try some of that Choxie. Which I’ve mostly avoided because the name annoys me, I’ll admit.

I’ve only bought the altoids at Walgreens, but I think Trader Joe’s carries them as well. That’s the only place I can ever find the liquorice altoids, anyway.

My Trader Joe’s doesn’t have them, but I have seen them at Marc’s which is a deep discount store.

Thanks for the offer Bambi Hassenpfeffer, but the charming Ruby has already offered.

(Of course I could just keep my mouth shut and get Altoids off both of you, but that wouldn’t be cricket.)

Bought another tin of the cinnamon tonight, and a lurker has offered me a tin of the ginger…I’m seriously hooked now.

They’re still at my local Food City. I picked up an tin on my way through today, just to make sure I don’t run out.

Love the peppermint ones-I’ll have to try the others as well. Great for when you have a craving for sweets and they fit right in the pocket of my lab coat.

[QUOTE=jjimm]
Thanks for the offer Bambi Hassenpfeffer, but the charming Ruby has already offered.

(Of course I could just keep my mouth shut and get Altoids off both of you, but that wouldn’t be cricket.)
[/QUOTE]
…and they’re in the mail so as long as the international postal service on either side of the pond doesn’t screw it up, you should be enjoying them very shortly!